Gearing up so painful as a new player!

Arenas
I'm new to WoW. Only been playing about a month or so now. I'm pretty decent for how new I am I would say, but being undergeared sucks!

When I started Cata has been out ~5 months. The gear difference is painful in arena's. QQ
I'm sorry to be kinda mean, but you have it easy. Gear these days is ridiculously easier to obtain than before.
04/22/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Vesthis
I'm sorry to be kinda mean, but you have it easy. Gear these days is ridiculously easier to obtain than before.

You're never online Q_Q

I'm new to WoW. Only been playing about a month or so now. I'm pretty decent for how new I am I would say, but being undergeared sucks!

When I started Cata has been out ~5 months. The gear difference is painful in arena's. QQ

Your gear......

Isn't that bad? Am I missing something?
Your gear is pretty decent. You are probably not doing very well for other reasons.
You aren't really undergeared..
he doesnt have cunning he cant get into RBGs to get his free 2.2k........
04/22/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Mathadox
BS. You've been 85 longer than a month. You have too much Cataclysmic gear for only 4 weeks.

BH 10 and 25 has been good to me.
cataclysm weapon takes 7800 Conquest points cant get that in a month
04/22/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Ispeakfrench
You dinged 85 on 03/22/2012.

so a month...
04/22/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Blae

You're never online Q_Q

Your gear......

Isn't that bad? Am I missing something?

Yeah I kinda quit for a month or two. Real life got kinda interesting lol, I'm sorta starting to play a little now but we'll see how it goes.
The only painful part about being a new player in arenas is the fact that we're 11 seasons in and people are just going to be better and have more knowlage of the game.

Gear plays a role, but skill is the biggest factor.
04/24/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Xiun
Gear plays a role, but skill is the biggest factor.

Unless your a rogue
Nah, pretty easy actually. Get crafted ones of AH when first hit 85, have almost 3k resil. Farm up Ruthless in next couple of days, get first piece of CP gear the day you hit 85. It's pretty quick and painless. GL

hits 85
4k honor 4k jp
8 pieces of honor gear
2 days later,
full honor gear

sup3r hard to get geared on new alts

04/22/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Dookieshoot
BS. You've been 85 longer than a month. You have too much Cataclysmic gear for only 4 weeks.

BH 10 and 25 has been good to me.

BH 25 on 5 toons a week since BH has come out and only win one Crit Battlemaster trinket on my Deathknight - Newkid that can't even get honor gear goes to bh for 4 weeks in a row and gets fully geared t.t
Gear is pretty irritating to grind now, but that's not really anything that's changed... its been a constant problem that will likely never be fixed. I do agree that the gear gap between dinging 85 and having full cataclysmic gladiator is bigger than it has been in any previous expansion, and that's pretty awful in BGs when you're trying to gear.

I dinged 85 on my death knight and tried to do a BG with like 95k life... you can guess how well that went lol. Doesn't matter if you stay in melee with a hunter and they only get one shot off, they'll beat you to death with their polearm and pet attacks. =P