Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Why is it always the Undead kid that makes these threads. heyl2usewof
04/22/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Battleres
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/cyclone-wirbelsturm/3v3

http://i.imgur.com/evBNs.jpg

04/22/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Goondabest
The blood elf racial is effing amazing on Melee classes

AT > WotF!
It's not so bad when they just use the PvP trinkets. Raid trinkets make it stupid though. Wish they would just stop making ridiculous trinkets but that's prob not gonna happen.
I want to play in a battlegroup called Blutdurst :[

Always makes me think of a derpy Fred Durst when I see that word.
04/22/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Hawkleen
I'll take it. You can have the useless silence and i'll take the extra trinket. Just curious how many of the humans posting on here faction changed?

i will take it you can have shadow meld
04/22/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Slaanesh
I'll take it. You can have the useless silence and i'll take the extra trinket. Just curious how many of the humans posting on here faction changed?

i will take it you can have shadow meld

shadow meld is amazing
Most viable arguement in the world to this is that if ya look at what horde gets its not bad at all. An aoe silence, aoe stun, a 20% haste increase (same thing as a second trinket, and the orcs damage increase (basicly a second damage trinket again).

And if you think the only top pvpers are humans look again because ive seen so many high rated horde people that, thats not true at all. And as the one guy who said its not the second trinket slot, its the accese to the op trinkets and gear in dragon soul.

The best way to fix this problem is to simpley make using a pve trinket in pvp very bad, or just dont put stuff in the game like the stuff in dragon soul.
Oh look, it's this thread again...
It's not the human racial, it's the PvE trinkets people have access to use.

Take PvE gear out of PvP, and the human racial is no longer grossly out of balance.

yeah nah. that does nothing. human rogues will still be using double on use trinkets for each dance. or in your case warrior you can have basically only 1 minute of downtime in between chaining double 2500 str trinkets. a trinket for reck a trinket for deadly calm. its a stupid racial and it should either be given to everyone or taken out of the game. there's no reason to play anything other than human or undead.
04/22/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Unicornslayr
Most viable arguement in the world to this is that if ya look at what horde gets its not bad at all. An aoe silence, aoe stun, a 20% haste increase (same thing as a second trinket, and the orcs damage increase (basicly a second damage trinket again).

lolno.

an aoe silence that shares dr with everything it's rarely useful. in fact for rogue it's only used for energy regen on burst its a very clutch racial not passive like heroic vial.

as far as orc and troll racials you have to be kidding me. 15 seconds and a 3 minute cooldown for a meager increase no where near as good as a second trinket. 2500 agility for 20 seconds every 1.5min or 20% haste every 3 minutes hmmmmmmmmmmmmm tough decision here.
04/23/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Hyacinth
lolno.

Ty for proving you are a 1500 player before I armory you.

an aoe silence that shares dr with everything it's rarely useful. in fact for rogue it's only used for energy regen on burst its a very clutch racial not passive like heroic vial.

Maybe for bad rogues like yourself. Not to mention why you arent UD is beyond me.

Also if you have H vial you will be using it horde or alliance so come up with a good argument please.

as far as orc and troll racials you have to be kidding me. 15 seconds and a 3 minute cooldown for a meager increase no where near as good as a second trinket. 2500 agility for 20 seconds every 1.5min or 20% haste every 3 minutes hmmmmmmmmmmmmm tough decision here.

Orc berzerk stacks with onuse.
04/23/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Snozyisback
lolno.

Ty for proving you are a 1500 player before I armory you.

Maybe for bad rogues like yourself. Not to mention why you arent UD is beyond me.

Also if you have H vial you will be using it horde or alliance so come up with a good argument please.

Orc berzerk stacks with onuse.

I'm not undead because this is my first character and expansion and didn't know how much of an advantage being human or undead is.

why would I use vial when I can dance with on use? all of your arguments are retarded. please try harder next reply.
04/23/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Hyacinth
I'm not undead because this is my first character and expansion and didn't know how much of an advantage being human or undead is.

If racials are that big of a deal race change.

04/23/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Hyacinth
why would I use vial when I can dance with on use? all of your arguments are retarded. please try harder next reply.

Why wouldnt you use heroic vial?

O wait cause you are awful.
04/23/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Snozyisback

If racials are that big of a deal race change.

Why wouldnt you use heroic vial?

O wait cause you are awful.

Because I don't pve on this character and my server is bad, not many guilds are downing heroics. Why do you say that I'm awful? The human racial is the best in the game bar none. My highest rating (1811 btw not 1500) is irrelevant. This community is retarded.
04/23/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Hyacinth
Because I don't pve on this character and my server is bad, not many guilds are downing heroics.

Heroic Porkchop is a joke and is easily done by pugs. Stop making excuses.

Why do you say that I'm awful?

Because you are. Looking at your character, you dont know class basics such as gemming, proper caps, or even how to spec. The fact that you got to 1800 shows how broken rogues really are

The human racial is the best in the game bar none.

Sure it may be strong, but its not why you are bad or keeping you a bad player.

My highest rating (1811 btw not 1500) is irrelevant.

Actually it is, rating (1800 in this case) shows you still dont know much about your own class let alone others or have the exp to know anything that affects balance.

This community is retarded.

That would be you.
derp.

Fail logic.

You don't have to be a glad to know that something is an unfair advantage. My skill level is entirely irrelevant. I thought that would be obvious, but you're still not getting it. As someone pointed at earlier with the horde dominate battlegroups, being human won't make you a better player. That's not the issue.

Please re-enroll in school, bro. You can do it this semester I can feel it.

Because I didn't take quickening I don't know how to spec.. because I run double dps and I don't need the marginal healing (1k per tick). I haven't reforged or regemmed since I needed resil because I don't care, as your making such a point to show, gear doesn't make the player right?