Crazy Things you See people do in WoW

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
With the power of randomness that is players of an MMO, I've come across some rather interesting things people do for fun. One event that stick out in my mind was when on my Lock in Org, I saw an Orc resto Shaman run past me with a pack of boars chasing him. It took me a while to snap out of the shock of what I saw. When I did I couldn't help but laugh.

What funny things have you've seen or done in WoW?
The first to kill Maloriak or however you spell it, on the server. Then hearth and have that ridiculous title for 30 minutes.
The end of wrath, half my realm would be doing dala-laps. It was so funny.
Hearing and seeing my fiancee play her first toon over skype. lol!

One time while she was questing, I heard her say. "That deformed dolphin mermaid just killed me! SOB!!!"
Moon Guard's Lion's Pride Inn. It explains itself.
04/22/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Vaida
Moon Guard's Lion's Pride Inn.

Nightmare fuel doesn't count.
04/22/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Bloodbliss

My server used to have mammoth parades at RP walk speed.

I kinda miss those actually.
04/22/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Corvidia

My server used to have mammoth parades at RP walk speed.

I kinda miss those actually.

LOL, I loved those!! (and i'm not on a RP server)
R.I.P. Dalaran Mammoth Trains
gotta start one of those mammoth trains again in SW or Org or something...

or try to get everyone back in Dal...
04/22/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Mindfreakz
R.I.P. Dalaran Mammoth Trains

I wish I'd had my new computer back then. They made for so much lag that I had a hard time taking part in them on my priest. Sadness.

Also, weirdness: Couple months back I saw a guy standing on the crates in the SW trade district, basically doing the street preacher thing.

Alas, he wasn't talking about in game gods. That would've been fantastic.

Edit: Ooh, Nelo -- maybe we should start a forum movement. Pick a date and make it Official Mammoth Train Day, and see how many people we can get across all the servers to show up and make mammoth trains.
Someone spamming AH in org with some steam-looking thingy so u couldn't see anything inside lol
04/22/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Tianjan
Edit: Ooh, Nelo -- maybe we should start a forum movement. Pick a date and make it Official Mammoth Train Day, and see how many people we can get across all the servers to show up and make mammoth trains.

/sign
Not too long ago I was sitting up near the FP in Org. Out of nowhere I saw a random naked orc go running by, /yelling "If Thrall is really Green Jesus, HE'LL SAVE ME!", and he jumped off the edge only to go splat on the ground.

I still have nfc what happened at that moment. I just laughed.
One time joined in a camel walk through SW, while /s singing "Arabian Nights".
I randomly came upon a RP wedding behind the cathedral in SW. We're not even an RP server. I remember laughing when the "pastor" /yelled "WHY IS THE GROOM MISSING".
One time back in Wrath a ton of players went into Stormwind on mammoths. The entire main part of the Trade District was filled with mammoths as far as the eye could see.
Guildie of mine has a penguin army. Dead serious. Or rather, he had a penguin army until our GM went for one of the critter achieves.