Little creatures want to be punted?

whats this, someone who doesnt want his knees

BRING IT TINY CREATURE!

I SHALL SMITE THEE!!!!

With my punting power :3
04/23/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Humility
whoa! Nice outfit :P

Gee thanks. ;) You have impeccable taste yourself. :D

Oh wee one, little do you know that Zarhym did much more than hint that he, at times, represents the Lollipop Guild proudly.

Hell yea. My gnome warlock was my first-ever character and will always be considered my main. :D

I thought it was naughty to say what faction/race/class you played! :O

Oh wee one, little do you know that Zarhym did much more than hint that he, at times, represents the Lollipop Guild proudly.

Hell yea. My gnome warlock was my first-ever character and will always be considered my main. :D

He swore. Somehow that makes me respect gnomes even more... and not just the ones with pink hair! ~Rolls a gnome~
This makes me super happy. I want to join this guild.

We always have room for more awesome Gnomes! They dont take up much room. =)

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

LOL.. love this quote. We really don't take up much room!
04/23/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Mirrored
Gee thanks. ;) You have impeccable taste yourself. :D

RAWR!
Awesomeness in the smallest of packages. Be Hangin' with my Gnomies all over Emerald Dream and sometimes having Booty Bay Dance Parties with Gobbers too. Who'd a thunk it?
I cant hear you Gnomes... More explosions! I got to have more explosions!

Show everyone why Gnomes are awesome!

Classic Dungeonmaster
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-Dmaster.jpg

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
04/23/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Janilla
Awesomeness in the smallest of packages. Be Hangin' with my Gnomies all over Emerald Dream and sometimes having Booty Bay Dance Parties with Gobbers too. Who'd a thunk it?

Thats awesome!

Goblins are great too. They are so crooked you can use them to unblock a sink, but at least they are engineers!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
respect.
Ooooooh, a whole guild of puntables?

But Grats! :)
/applaud

Brilliant work. Keep fighting the good fight my fellow gnomes!
04/23/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Khaki
So much punting to do... so little time!

Yay! I'm glad you're here. I have a great recipe for smothered steak. It calls for a Tauren and a pillow....

care to give the rest of the details?, I have been craving a good steak

my gnome rogue /salutes you
I /punt you :P

Stop getting the gnomes all bruised and dusty, unless you want to be the one to wash them up before ..dinner.

who says I wasn't punting them into a pot of boiling water? *looks all innocent*
and it's called tenderizing *bops a few gnomes with my mace*
Ooooooh, a whole guild of puntables?

But Grats! :)

That is what I'm saying!
I've wanted to be a part of GF for so long, but haven't found the time to make an alt lately.

Grats on lvl 25!
Gnome POWAH!!!!

/roar

Wish i had an all gnome guild =)
04/23/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Forbidra
There must be other tiny troopers out there repping Gnome Pride on your realm! Are you part of an All-Gnome guild? Know someone who is?

Shadowsong had an all-Gnome guild back in Classic called <Gnomish Liberation Front>

Then they were all like "Crap! We don't get any healing classes until Cataclysm!" and had to partner with a sister guild to raid. The partnership worked throughout Classic, but kind of imploded when TBC hit.

R.I.P., GLF. It's not your fault you only recently learned to heal. : (
/roar!!!!
Good job!