384 Ele/Resto shaman lf EST guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi,
I'm looking for a guild that raids 7:30-11pm EST a maximum of two days a week. My character is currently on Sargeras Alliance but I am willing to server/faction transfer. Lately I have most been playing Elemental but I have a resto set as well and would be willing to heal if needed.
About Me: I started playing WOW on the release date back in 2004. I was a fairly hardcore raider throughout most of Vanilla and BC leading a guild that got a number of sever firsts. These days I am a little older and have a lot more real life responsibilities so I am looking for something a little more laid back.

Edit: I should have mentioned I am looking for week night raids. Also, I'll re-iterate that it has to be two nights a week, that's all my better half will allow.

Thanks,
Phailed
<Unexpected Guests> is now recruiting for its 4th team (Team Short Bus). With this being a fresh team we’re looking to start raiding with in a month but mainly wanting to push heroic progression in MoP. This is a great opportunity for people who have raided in the past, but are currently sitting at 378/384 gear and want to get back to progression. If this sounds like you, please continue.

Vent interview is required. We're big on communication around here - it has proven to be a good tool in cutting out drama and other miscellaneous nonsense. Don't be shy, we just want to know who we're inviting to join, and we want you to know us. There is a trial period upon invitation to the guild. We aren't a revolving door kind of guild, and therefore don't recruit like one. We aren't recruiting ghosts (lurk in the background, rarely show up, often disappear) or bench warmers.

At least 20 years of age. In rare cases this is flexible based on maturity and schedule. Generally speaking, this is a pretty firm rule. But, if you're a younger person with an old soul that doesn't have a bedtime, doesn't have homework, and has enough tact to keep it fun and crazy without bringing in disrespectful nonsense and drama, we might still be the guild for you.

Server: Shandris-PVE (EST)

Times: Tuesday-Wednesday 8-11pm EST

Raids: 10man

Currently Recruiting:

Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Shaman

DPS: Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Ret Pally

About Unexpected Guests:

After being friends and raiding together for several years we decided to start our own guild in late summer of 2011. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Unexpected Guests to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild’s cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s successes. Consequently, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

We have chosen to focus on 10 mans because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart.

The guild is already well established on server as being one of the best, but Unexpected Guests want to do better. Currently number five on Shandris for progression we’re looking to go for the top spot in MoP. We’re a tight group of guys that like to PvP, gear alts, run old content and hang out whenever we’re not raiding. Not a hardcore raiding guild by any means but we do know how to kill bosses in our 6 hour raid week. Right now our teams 6/8heroic, 5/8heroic and another 2/8heroic.

Contact Information:

Real ID and Email: benallen96@msn.com Qosmo

Real ID and Email: brentlee34@gmail.com Wingwing

RealID and Email: wowfinbarr@gmail.com Fafner

Apply or post at our website: unexpectedguests.com

Otherwise talk to Qosmo, Wingwing or Fafner in game

Thanks for looking.
^
^
Hey it sounds like you might like us. You didn't post your availability, but we have an open dps spot in our Fri/Sat group that runs from 9:30-Midnight EST.

<Masochistic Tendencies> is an adult 10 man raiding guild on Uldaman (PVE EST). We're a laid back bunch that likes to have fun and get shizz done. The guild overall is 3/8H and the group we're recruiting for is 1/8H.

www.masochistictendencies.com

/cheers
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

We are rebuilding our core 25 man group with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking and will continue to progress through HDS until that time.

Full recruitment post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662476633

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
^
Hey man, my guild is recruiting a ranged dps or possibly a healer. We are on the Executus Server (A) and we raid mainly 2 nights a week sometimes we add a 3rd for cleanup but it's mainly just Tues & Wed 8:30-11pm. We are currently 2/8 H (10 man) and we have 2 groups going and are now merging them into one 25m group. If you are interested hit me up in game or reply here and I'll give you my realID. Good luck to you.

-Dynin
While we do raid 3 nights a week, each person is only required to be available 2 of those 3 nights. Check out our details and get back to us if you are interested.

Ascent is currently recruiting a CORE RANGED POSITION:

ELEMENTAL SHAMAN - full time core position.

Guild:
Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring.
Old School Friends and Family in their mid to late 20's, 30's, 40's.
Working Adult, Drama Free Environment.
Years of end game raid experience.

Progression:
We are currently 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul content and working towards more Heroics.

Raid Nights:
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Needed at least two nights prefer Thursday and Sunday.

Loot Distribution:
Suicide Kings /w attendance

Leadership of Ascent:
Mixtli - Guild Leader
Nelang - Officer
Bïtsy - Officer

Contact Information:
Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli, Nelang or Bïtsy (alt139)
Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com
Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.com
Sanctum Equestris is recruiting core spots for healers and dps. We raid 3 nights a week, but we can definitely work with your 2 night availability. We raid from 8pm EST to 10:30pm EST which works well for those that work and have families.

The guild itself is level 24, but it is basically a start up guild. We have 6-7 core raiders and are looking to fill those final spots with consistent raiders. As a bonus, your spot is guaranteed and we currently have no raiding shaman of any spec, so you wouldn't be fighting for gear!

If you'd like to talk more, please feel free to find me, or any officer (Moa, Phew, Raikuu, Earl), in game. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Phailed,

I would like you to take a look at <My Other Mount is Tauren> on Aerie Peak. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST. We will be adding Sunday back into the schedule around MoP. However, you should know that we have a flexible attendance policy, which only requires 60% attendance from our raiders, so taking Sunday off is not a problem. We've been looking for a ranged caster who might be able to do a little healing now and then.

About MOMiT: We are 6 years young, we are stuck with (just kidding, Ana) our original guild leader and many active founding members. Newcomers are welcome. I was one 4 years ago! We are looking for adults who share our hobby of end-game WoW, and who embrace our values of respect, friendship and trust both in and out of the game.

As far as raiding goes, steady progression is our goal. I'm fairly certain we've never had a server first. :) We raid 25 man exclusively for current content, and our progression right now is 3/8H DS. Like you, our raiders have other real life responsibilities and/or better halves, so we aim to get the job done during our limited schedule, while still having a he"ck" of a good time. Respect for each other goes a long way towards showing up knowing boss strats and rotations, or having the right gems/enchants/reforges etc.

We like to think we have a unique environment. You can find more information on our website, where you can view the calendar and some of the forums. Or, ask any guild member on-line to speak to an officer.

Good luck!

Dmom
www.momit.org