395 Fire Mage, 6 Years of XP, LF Hardmode

Guild Recruitment
Pretty much what the title says, been around for a while know almost everything there has to do with playing wow at its best, have always been in a top raiding guild and top performing dps.

Recently ive had trouble finding a group that will progress at the level i expect.
Due to mostly being stuck in "group 2's " full of alts and alts who dont know how to play.
That being said im looking for a core spot in a full progression raid group. with atleast 3/8 h ds.

2/8 H DS XP but have been playing since kara and am very raid aware and know my class well.
add me on read id if interested,
arkvoodle113@live.ca
Hey looking for a Core mage, added you to Real ID
Hello,

Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect.

Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with solid experience on Spine. Our goal is to finish the remaining two bosses in the next few weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Hey there Arkrage, Cohors Praetoria of Vek'nilash is recruiting for 25-man progression! Another mage would be fantastic!

So far we're 6/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul, and we finished T12 at 6/7 H and T11 at 8/13 H. Cohors also has a long history of solid 25-man progression stretching back to the beginning of Burning Crusade.

Raid times: T/W/Th/Su from 7 to 10 PM (CST)

We tend to be a bit older and (usually) wiser than the average progression guild, so you're not going to find us yammering about mudkipz in trade chat or showboating on the server forums, etc. We also tend to be a bit more easygoing than most guilds - you will never be dressed down or yelled at, for instance. If you're a reasonable, mature adult who enjoys killing dragons without the stress and hassle of "hardcore" raiding, then we'd love to talk to you.

Our loot system is open roll with a heavy emphasis on being fair to each other - passing on items that are bigger upgrades for others, passing to others who haven't won anything in a while, and so on. This ties in to the "mature adult" thing.

If you like what you're reading, then please visit http://www.cohorspraetoria.com for more info or to apply. I'd suggest checking out our website frontpages (under News and Review in the forums), they date back several years and give a nice glimpse into our sense of humor and attitude!

Thanks!
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

We are rebuilding our core 25 man group with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking and will continue to progress through HDS until that time.

Full recruitment post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662476633

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled mage for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Mage (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
we'r HM 6/8 so...we have the skill, do you? we're also 25man so lots of people to compete with for the top of the meters.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Hey there Akrage! My names Nassi, I would love to speak with you one on one about us over at Choice on Skywall! I think you would be awesome in our core and look forward to getting the chance!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
1 Balance Druid
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Mage
1 Shadowpriest

Healers
1 Resto Druid
1 Resto Shaman

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya, Doom or Lily in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
hey Arkrage,

I think Castle Bravo would be perfect for you. We are a 10m raiding group from horde Eredar that is currently 5/8hm. We are currently looking for a mage/warlock for a core raiding spot. Our times are Wednesday/Thursday 730-11EST. Other than that were a group of people who are mostly 21 and plus that have fun while killing pixel. If you like to talk to me more hit me up on real ID

Real ID
nicholasjannelle@gmail.com
I read your recruitment post and wanted to reach out to you and introduce my guild to you. I am the recruiting officer for Esoteric, an Alliance guild on US-Zul'jin. We have a 10M raiding group and we are in need of a mage. We are currently 3/8H DS.

Our raid times are: Tues/Wed 9 PM - 12 AM EST

Our guild website is: esoteric.guildlaunch.com

Our recruitment post on the forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662897766#1

I would love to speak with you more if any of the above interests you. Please PM me on our website.
8/8 H 25
Glory of the Dragonsoul raider

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Hey Arkrage,

We've been raiding 7 years now (formed at release), and are currently 6/8H. We were 6/7HM P3 in T12 and 9/13 in T11 Heroics. We're looking to add a Mage.

We raid 25 mans Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Ragnaros (twice) to Deathwing in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or RealID Thark@dotd.org).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
Hello Arkrage, if you can raid till midnight est, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST, and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid 2 10 man teams between Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs, 7:30pm st until 11:00 pm st. One runs Mon/Tues/Wed the other Tues/Thurs. We are seeking a skilled, dependable Mage and this is an immediate opening.

We have ramped down for the summer and are enjoying completing hard modes in DS with 10 man teams as we await Mists. We have been a 25 man progression raiding guild for 5 years and we plan to run Mists as a 25-man team.

We are a currently 5/8 hm DS. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into Dragon Soul hard mode and await MoP. We will be hitting the Mist content as soon as it goes live with a team ready to progress.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 5 years (Nov 2006) and are very stable; we won't be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults, average age is around 27-28, but we don't have an age requirement - only a maturity one.

We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won't be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

On weekends we run old content for achievements and transmogs as well as FL 10 for those still looking to own something orange or drake achievements.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail (Iroflmao or Chainhealhax) or in-game. I'll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat, and chat in vent. If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact me tetsulion@msn.com

I look forward to talking with you!
Our guild is currently looking for ranged dps. Please check out our details below and contacts us for any questions. We are willing to set up a vent interview as well if that works better for you.

Ascent is currently recruiting a CORE RANGED POSITION:

MAGE - full time core position.

Guild:
Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring.
Old School Friends and Family in their 20's, 30's, 40's.
Working Adult, Drama Free Environment.
Years of end game raid experience.

Progression:
Currently 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul content. Working on Heroic Blackhorn.

Raid Nights:
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Raiders need to be available at least 2 of the 3 nights.

Loot Distribution:
Suicide Kings /w attendance

Leadership of Ascent:
Mixtli - Guild Leader
Nelang - Officer
Bïtsy - Officer

Contact Information:
Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli, Nelang or Bïtsy (alt139)
Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com
Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.com
We are looking for a stong mage for our core 10 man group. We are currently 6/8H and raid tues/thurs 8-11 est.

Add brentlee34@gmail.com for any questions or more details.

unexpectedguests.com is guild website.
Hi,
I'm from Dragonflight on Frostmane. We're a 25 man raiding guild and one of the oldest guilds on the server. we raid 8-11 CST Mon, Weds, Thurs. I'd very much like to talk to you. My realid is hedb4325@gmail.com if you'd like to chat further.
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 2 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
1/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
3/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
6/7 Hardmode 10m
3/7 Hardmode 25m

8/8 Dragon Soul
4/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
Halion 10/25 - Horde First
Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
Champion of the Naaru

When:***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
Performance
Awareness
Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Fire Mage
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays