[A] Storm Hammer - LF more for HM prog

Saurfang
Firstly, the basics:

• We are a 10 man Alliance guild based on Saurfang.
  • Current Progression: 5/8HM
  • Times: 8-11pm EST (server time +10 GMT or 6-9pm WST)
  • Days: Monday & Wednesday
  • We are primarily looking for the roles listed below, however, we do accept and consider applications from other classes/roles and also accept social members.

What we’re looking for:

• Balance Druid with Restoration OS
  • Arcane/Fire Mage
  • What we look for in our Raiders:

• High sense of awareness
  • Maturity
  • Punctuality and attendance
  • Knowledge of class played
  • Fully gemmed, enchanted and reforged
  • We are a small guild run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders.

We have a down to earth approach to raiding and recognise each of our raiders has a voice - everyone is encouraged to participate in guild discussions on progression etc. We have the potential to move quickly through H-DS and be well placed for competitive progression into the next expansion.

Although we are a small guild, we are active. We are doing group stuff on MOP beta outside raid times, have members who do Arena and BG's on a regular basis and there is always something going on in the guild, down to runs for transmog gear and achieves.

If this sounds like you contact Phishtank (Real ID: rick.tarrant@tpg.com.au), Lilliaath, Irridiae or Songargo in game or visit www.stormhammer.net.
    <3
    Currently 5/8HM, working on Warmaster :)
    Druid here 391/390 resto/bal/feral I can only make Wednesday give me a shoutout if you still want me. 8/8 norm 5/8 ( not on this toon)
    hey canabis at the moment we cant really garuntee a position if you can only make one night a week.
    we are always happy to have people join as social/benchwarmers.

At the moment we are actively seeking 2 Range dps prefer lock, mage or boomkin

must be able to atten mon and wed nights 8-11 and can commit to being a core raider throughout MoP

we are seeking exceptional players who go the extra mile :D
    Up! First post updated!
    Up we go?