Rate that transmog!

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
04/24/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Xynthia
You're a very fierce-looking goblin, and your set fits with your guild name as well. 10/10

The armory pose kinda ruins it, but 9/10 otherwise.
You look like a tree or a bush, makes sense.

9/10
Vintorez, you look like some kind of elite assassin... or perhaps a specimen-collector for the Royal Apothecary Society. 10/10
Ah, Vintorez. You are the definition of wicked, all dark and sinister looking. if you had a moustache, I'll bet you'd be tempted to twirl it a la Snidely whiplash! 9/10 with a bullet!

@Xynthia -- you've graced these mogging threads many times that I've seen, and your ensemble continues to say DRUID. In caps. 9/10
GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!!!

10/10. ^_^
@Xynthia

I'll always like that set, dont care how old it is, perfect wad piece!

10/10
Head piece I meant... Damn you iPhone!!!!!
In an attempt to better understand the spirit pets, I have adorned the corpse of a possessed Murloc -- much like Aeian has removed the face of a Wolverine. 10/10 by the way. Something tells me you and I would be an absolute hit at Bar Mitzvahs and childrens' parties.
04/24/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Nepik
In an attempt to better understand the spirit pets, I have adorned the corpse of a possessed Murloc -- much like Aeian has removed the face of a Wolverine. 10/10 by the way. Something tells me you and I would be an absolute hit at Bar Mitzvahs and childrens' parties.

You won me over with your explanation.

9/10 with explanation

3/10 with gear alone. Never liked the set, sorry :(
04/24/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Practice

9/10 with explanation

2/10. My apologies, but I don't like the way you just mashed gear together that doesn't match.
04/24/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Bekkaboo

9/10 with explanation

2/10. My apologies, but I don't like the way you just mashed gear together that doesn't match.
Surprisingly, 10/10
@Defiasbandit

10/10 Okay this will sound funny but that mask makes you look like a luchadore pro wrestler.
@Defiasbandit

10/10 Okay this will sound funny but that mask makes you look like a luchadore pro wrestler.
9/10 although I know I can't see it right now, I just don't like the model of that staff. Everything else is awesome.
0/10 for lesser values of 0.
(it means you did good)
@ Aaronthefail - 9/10 really like it, the red tab kinda clashes a bit, but overall I like :)
10/10 really pretty :)

my shot at a demonhunter-ish look for a change heh
@Sophex

5/10 You dont have many items mogged. Gave you points because your tier matches your goggles and both go with gnomes well.