4/8HM 400ilvl ele shaman LFG!

Guild Recruitment
Past progression this patch:
9/13 HM
6/7HM
4/8HM, capable of doing A LOT BETTER

Looking for a stable guild, alliance or horde, 10 or 25 man does not matter.

Prefer one that raids AFTER 10 EST, weekends would work the best, but I am open to week days as well.

post your real-id and ill add you!

I was not detailed because i will probably have to fill out an app for your guild.
Tonyvo111@yahoo.com - Currently raiding on my shaman. But I will be on later, add me and we'll talk. Vital - Magtheridon - 6/8h 10m (Spine to 2nd tendon phase 3rd plate.)
Will do
bump for others!
<String of Obscenities>

8/8H

9 hour raid schedule. Would be 9pm-12am your time Tue, Thu, Sun.

Looking for a good Ele Shaman.

Shoot us an app at www.obsceneguild.com or ask me any questions at Real ID: xrickywyldex@yahoo.com
Call of Dusk we're 4/8H currently reformed the group and have been raiding for 3 weeks. We are in desire need of a good Elemental Shaman for our core 10 group. We are on a High Populated server (Area 52). Our raid schedule is Tues, Wed, and Sunday from 9-1am EST.

If you are interested please get a hold of me by I.D. at Botani60@hotmail.com or apply at www.callofduskguild.enjin.com/
we have an immediate spot for a good shammy. We are currently 6/8H and raid tues/thurs 8-11estAdd my RL ID and I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

brentlee34@gmail.com

unexpectedguests.com is guild website.
We're not quite what you're looking for hour wise, but maybe our low raid hours appeal to you?

Tuesday / Thursday 7:30-11PM EST - just 2 days a week

6/8 Heroic, 3rd plate on Spine, should go down today.

add me on realid: modo3211@yahoo.com
Keep posting!
Crimson Moon Rising or CMR for short is recruiting for 25 man heroic raiding for MoP and the rest of this expansion. H madness will be going down in the next raid week, and we need a few more ranged dps for our current roster. This is a server first guild, with no other competition on server for server first kills unfortunately. So we are looking for the best of the best players. If you are interested my contact information is posted below.
Looking for:
Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, Mage, Rogue, Shadow Priest, and Enhance Shaman.
But we will accept applicants from all skilled players to replace and strengthen our current roster.

Crimsonmoonrising.com
RealID: lakerfan.nv@netzero.net
7/8H 25 man, 8/8H 10 man
Mon-thurs, 8:45-12 Eastern time zone
Look forward to hearing from you!
Hello,

I am the GM of <New Azeroth Order> on Zul'jin-US. Our 10M raid group has a core raid spot open for an exceptional Ranged DPS.

We are 4/8HM and are currently doing progression on Zon'ozz.

We raid:
Friday/Saturday from 10PM-1AM EST
Sunday from 9-11PM EST

We are a semi-hardcore raid team, which means we are always enchanted/gemmed/reforged properly, we consider ourselves experts in our classes and roles. We read all the strats, watch all the videos and know the mechanics before we attempt the bosses. We are serious about progression, but not so serious where people get angry at eachother. Raging or negative comments are not allowed. Everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes, but we learn from those mistakes and continue to progress. We require at least 90% attendance because consistency is more important than ilvl to us.

Our Rogue gets his Legendary this weekend!

In MoP, we are going to make a hard push with progression. We will continue the same time schedule as well. Our goal is to be top 5 for 10M on the server (high population and high ranked US server) and also break into top 5000 world for 10M.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, we would love to have you apply so we can interview you. We would also like to see some fight logs (if possible) so we can see your dps, etc.

Please visit our site to apply:
http://naoguild.enjin.com

You can read more of our philosophy here:
http://naoguild.enjin.com/forum/m/3068248/viewthread/2827083-everyone-please-read-change-here

You can email me during the day and I will respond to your email, or you can contact me Real ID in the evenings csmotter@yahoo.com
Well, we're 3/8HM (4/8 this week or next) and we'd LOVE a resto shaman toa dd to our list. I won't fill your thread with non-sensory spam I copy and pasted. You're worth more than that.
A few details you may want about us:
We're a 25-man group.
We use a loot council system based on the usuals (attendance, performance, blahblah)
We're a very tight-knit group. I realize all guilds say that, but we really are :) It's not just a sales pitch.
Raid times are currently: Tu, We, Th; 8:45-12:00 EST

Get at me via R:ID and we can talk, if you're interested
belikejake@gmail.com
Hard to say whether or not you'd be appropriate without logs or an armory but we're 8/8H and while we do maintain a 4 night raiding schedule during progression, we're currently clearing all 8 bosses on Tuesday. Please add my Real ID so we can discuss things further: Nyoki@email.com.
<Dysfunction> of Kel'Thuzad is recruiting competent raiders for Heroic 25 man raiding.

Guild summary
    Semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild.
    !DKP loot system.
    Guild level 25.

Progression
    Tier 13: 8/8 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 12: 7/7 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 11: 13/13 - 25 Heroic

Raid times
    Sunday - Wednesday from 8:30pm to 12am CST

About Kel'Thuzad (PVP)
    Kel'Thuzad is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft, and is named after the lich Kel'Thuzad. The server runs at Mountain Standard Time.

KT usually goes between "Full" and "High" status and is extremely active. The realm has a player base intensely active in both PVE and PVP play and currently has an Alliance to Horde ratio of approximately 6 to 1. It is also one of the few alliance servers with multiple 25 man opportunities, seemingly not being hit by the 10 man exodus quite as hard. Ranked #1 for Population of PVP Alliance Servers

Requirements
    Cataclysm raid experience of at least 1/8 Heroic and a minimum gear level 395+. Exalted with your Head & Shoulder Enchant factions with current World of Log parses.

The following classes/specs are all listed as High Priority:

Exceptional DPS

We're currently recruiting for Dragon Soul. This is just high priority, we're always looking to increase our ranks with veteran and skilled players, therefore even if your class/spec isn't listed, feel free to apply!

How to apply
    Real ID: Nyoki@email.com
/wave
Silvermoon Crusaders, US-Alliance-Kilrogg, 25man raiding guild, 8/8HM DS, Mon-Thu 8:30-11:30pm PST

/ginfo = Guild Created 11-28-2004 with 100+ accounts. We were here when Kilrogg first came online, and we’ll be saving Azeroth until Blizzard turns it off.
We are a mature guild. Our raids are well oiled machines. We don’t stop because everything is dead – there’s always something to do. If you feel you can attend and compete, then apply at http://silvermooncrusaders.enjin.com/recruitment.
Hi Tinypally,

We are looking to recruit some ranged dps for our 25m. Hit me up on real ID and we can talk more.

Real ID: irishmsu@gmail.com

Recruitment Thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3941895247

Guild Website:
www.RetributionKM.com

Current Progression:
Firelands: 7/7H
Dragon Soul: 5/8H

Raid Times:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM-11:00PM CST

***Please contact us on our website www.Retributionkm.com or hit Killoe/Terminator/Igloo up in game. ***
Hello,

Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect.

Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with solid experience on Spine. Our goal is to finish the remaining two bosses in the next few weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Not sure our schedules will line up but here's our copy/paste anyways!

Guild: Regen (25man)
Server: Magtheridon (Alliance)

Progression

T13 8/8 H
T12 7/7 H
T11 13/13 H

Raid Times

8 pm - 12 am (EST) Sunday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Monday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Tuesday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Wednesday
9 pm - 12 am (EST) Thursday *Adding in MoP*

Want to know more? Check out the Applying to Regen/Guild Info thread on our website.

Questions can be directed in-game to Lemistio, Seraphia, Laekoth, Joshuatree, or Aelianna.
Alternatively, for a faster response, contact our GM via real-ID - gpriznar@gmail.com
Guild <Damage Per Second> on Tichondrius

Progression: 5/8H + p2 Warmaster. Will complete 8/8H prior to MoP

Times: Tue & Wed 7p-9:30p PST

Group: 10m

Loot: MS/OS 1000. We do not loot council, epgp or dkp.

We have an immediate spot open for a good ranged dps. Hunter OR elemental shaman is definitely at the top of the list.

Real ID: Karebear4785@yahoo.com

Add me if you would like to chat more!

P.S--we will NOT make you fill out an app. Quick chat in mumble or in game is sufficient.
Not sure if you have found a home yet but we have an immediate spot open for H Madness progression. Check out our site and see if we'd be a good fit for you. Hope to hear from you!

Raid Times: 8pm-12 am PST Mon-Thurs
Current Progression: 7/8 H DS, 7/7 H FL (Firelord) + Sinestra (Dragonslayer)
RealID: anda.tehbox@gmail.com