Rate That Stable!

Hunter
8/10

Nice assortment. Kudos for having several uncommon tames like the chimeras. Don't really see anybody with those too often.
@Cici

You must have meant Sesamee.

Have a thing for skinny redheads, eh?
(just kidding...)

10/10

and I totally LoL'd at the name "PinkiePie" : )

Oh Hey! You're on Stormrage! and in a great guild too

@ Shivas
God I'm jealous over Skarr!
I've yet to get that lucky, but I will.
10/10 to you as well!
@Cici

(just kidding...)

10/10

@ Shivas
10/10 to you as well!

@Klinzai

9/10 some cool skins up in there. me thinks you like cats =P
@Cici

(just kidding...)

10/10

@ Shivas
10/10 to you as well!

@Klinzai

9/10 some cool skins up in there. me thinks you like cats =P

Lots of nice pets. 4/10 because you named almost all of them the same thing they are when they spawn in the wild.
@ Tehstool

4/10 Sorry Brother you have multiples of the same pet and you named almost all of them their original names or didn't bother to name at all.
8/10 Really good variety. Lots of nice rares. :)
8/10, Bloodmoon, love the Ghostcrawler crab! :D

My stable is still quite small. And my guildmate has yet to come up with a name for my wasp and gorilla.
7/10

Cool pets, but not many and not to many rares either but I like the names you do have.
aww I want to play by my computer/browser won't display any [pet information/images from the armory website.

I just want to say that i Just got Terropene and Ghostcrawler over the last two days and i very happy :)

thank you NPCScan

(please rate Nerien, since i can't, let's just assume he's 10/10 for having like 8 spirit beasts)
@ Nerien, I like the names of some of your pets, they "feel real".
8/10

@ Grubjuice, would love to have some of the pets you have, not sure on some of the names though =P
7/10

And yes, I'm the same Dakirus/Dakiras as the page two Troll hunter. I switched back to Human.

And I got my very first spirit beast!!! Yay!
@ Grubjuice, would love to have some of the pets you have, not sure on some of the names though =P7/10

What? Don;t you like PlusFiveCrit or ArmorDebuff or MagicDamage?
05/03/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Grubjuice
@ Grubjuice, would love to have some of the pets you have, not sure on some of the names though =P7/10

What? Don;t you like PlusFiveCrit or ArmorDebuff or MagicDamage?

Johnifive, Weekenju, Shockza would have been more "punny"

(I know, I know, THIS coming from a guy who named his first bear "Ben")
Ill give you an 8/10. have some cool rares and some fun names
i have a few rares ;) btw my wolf, dirtbag is an oil stained wolf.. i believe the only one on my server and firewall is the fire turtle
@Bones

8/10
@Raveneyes
10/10 Impressive collection of rares and spiritbeasts! Must've taken you quite awhile to find all of them. :)
@Jandos 8/10

Looks like you have put in some work for your beasts! I like your Loq (working on her myself).

Whoever rates me, be kind. I just started taming rares LAST NIGHT.
@Marrow

7/10

Great progress! Some classics mixed in with a handful of current beauties... Have your eye on anything specific for your remaining slots?
@Babycush

8/10

You have just about every rare I could think of. Though I'm not seeing a real theme. Did you tame them because they're the flavor of the month rares, or because they added to your vision of who your hunter is?