7/7H 2/8H 396 ele LF late night guild

Guild Recruitment
hi, heroic raider returning to game after 4 month break, 8/8 DS within 2 days of release, 1/8 downed the following week, 7/7H t12. i am returning to the game very recently, current guild is 7/8H and i would prefer same, 10 man is my preferred raid size, i can only raid 10 PM to around 3 am EST on weekdays, and no guilds on my server seem to, i am primarily ele specced and am not very interested in playing resto, although i can. my gear is slightly low atm becuase i am replacing t12 heroic gear(391), but my dps is up to par, raiding experience dates back to late bc, heroic raiding began with naxx 10(since thats when heroics came out and all)

few things:
faction: doesnt matter
realm: please be a somewhat active realm, pvp preferred
i also would enjoy rbgs or 3s/5s with guild as ele pvp
i have a mic.
hoping to be 8/8H before the release of mop.

if you have any questions or would like to discuss a raid spot with me in your guild, please email me or add my realid:

gabe.martin92@hotmail.com

thank you
i would like to add i also have a frost/uh dk, a bear/resto druid fire mage, and aff/demo lock at 85 and ready to be geared for raiding if needed
Hey there Glifca, A Lucid Nightmare of Cenarius is very interested in you. We are looking for people that show up to raid prepared and ontime, with all the needed items and knowing exactly what is required of them durring the encounters set forth for that night. Below is more information on our guild.

A lucid Nightmare is the Top 25man Progression raiding guild on US cenarius Alliance.

Our Current Progression

HM Warmaster
HM Ultraxion
HM Morchok
HM Hagara the Stormbinder
HM Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
HM Warlord Zon

Past Progression

Tier 12 Drakes
6/7hm 25man Tier 12

Tier 11 Drakes

13/13hm tier 11

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/A+Lucid+Nightmare/rating.tier13_25

We have immediate raid spots for the follow Class/Spec's:

Hunter
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Ele Shaman
Resto Shaman
Healing Priest
Holy Pally

Also interested in a Prot Warrior

We are recruiting any Top DPS for immediate progression fights.
If your class/spec is not on that list but you are an exceptional Player feel free to Apply at the website.

Our raid times are as follows:
Tuesday - 9pm-Midnight
Wednesday - 9pm-Midnight
Thursday - 9pm-Midnight

Raid times are PST

We currently run a very fair loot council among the officer core. Loot is decided based on Rank/Performance/seniority/effectiveness of loot for your class/spec.

We expect a 90%-100% raid attendance for every core raider. We raid three days three hours so Attentiveness and attendance is our main focus. We have no time to mess around during those times.

The guild does provide cauldrons and fish feast, but we do expect all core members to be pre-potting and potting during the encounters. This is a must.

If you would like to know more or speak with an officer contact me at realid Zeta333@gmail.com or

Co-Gm/Healing Lead-Neferutiti:Bethany44224@yahoo.com
Tank Lead/Officer - Slickz
Ranged Lead/Officer - Petrol
Melee Lead/Officer - Zychrotic
Raidleader/Officer - Zeta - zeta333@gmail.com
Healing Lead/Officer - Sephire

we'll be hm 8/8 by the end of the week and are looing for a strong ele shaman. info below.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com