Nerf healers then nerf cc

Arenas
I play a holy pally, I would agree we are obnoxiously strong healers.

What does blizz do, they don't nerf us healers like they should, they make overpowered cc to compensate.

Nerf healers, then nerf cc.

Lets stop making a game where people are spending more than half the duration of a match twiddling there thumbs because blizzard lacks creativity and intelligence to do it right.

There are existing game titles that dont need 10 second shutdowns and spammable shutdowns because they made the game balanced in the first place.

I'm only playing right now on tournament realm because everyone having access to all items makes arena a bit more balanced.
04/28/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Silentârrøw
nooo its PERFECTLY balanced when a holy pally can outheal 2 hunters and a warrior DPSing him, go grab a random mage and lock and grats on a free 2.2k

I know right! I can always outheal 2 hunters and a warrior damage per seconding me!
nerf damage first, then nerf healers, then take a look at cc
Nerf damage, then nerf healers, then buff resto druid and then you can nerf cc if you want.

How about that?
Does not compute

Nerf the other healers and buff resto druid.

Oh, and nerf rogues too, they are way op =p
That's dumb. You either nerf healing on the whole WITHOUT nerfing druids, or you buff druids to have them compete with other healers. Doing both would result in druids being ludicrous.

I don't think the issue is any ONE thing though, but a collection of major issues that remain unaddressed.
nerf mages
nerf damage first, then nerf healers, then take a look at cc, then nerf hunters, then buff every class besides hunters, then nerf warriors.
Resto druids are fine.teeheeheee.
04/29/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Okay

u so fine gurllll

lemme getcho numbah
04/29/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Getonmyhorse

u so fine gurllll

lemme getcho numbah

yo bby u dnt evn kno

i be rokn dem hot skips
04/28/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Mînîboss
Nerf damage, then nerf healers,

It seems the best way to do this is to significantly buff the strength of resilience.

This will make ds gear significantly less desirable, as well as decrease damage taken.

If all of a sudden, bis trinkets are pvp trinkets then nobody qq's about human racial. Nobody qq's about pve trinkets/gear.

Then, nerf pvp healing, and remove/change much of the instant cc in the game.

Oh wait, mop will fix it...
Posted by Mînîboss
nerf healers
buff resto druid

Does not compute

It's pretty much assumed that complaints of burst healing do not apply to resto druids...

Nerf healers means nerf the healers you see in arena teams, when was the last time you saw a rdruid?
Posted by Mînîboss
nerf healers
buff resto druid

Does not compute

It's pretty much assumed that complaints of burst healing do not apply to resto druids...

Nerf healers means nerf the healers you see in arena teams, when was the last time you saw a rdruid?

Resto Druids own dude, they just need the right comps.

They have their weaknesses and their powers, you got to know how to control the game to favor your powers and not your weaknesses. I understand that most healers (shammys, pallys) can literally facetank all day but a resto druid can REMOVE a person from the game for 9 seconds total. It's a powerful tool when utilized correctly.
Nerf dispell.

Oh wait they will...