[CS Lounge] Don't knock the school!

Customer Support
Prev 1 6 7 8 24 Next
Just got my Raven Lord Mount after a year of attempts!!!!! Just wanted to gloat a bit :D

No on to Rivendare!! *gulp*
I'll say it, I'll say it forrrr youuuu!
/ipadpouncetacklehuggles

<---- desparetly missing her computer.....

/snugglehuggles the MG

We've missed you around here.
<3 Thanks, Teng! I really miss being here <3
/snugglehuggles
You're just burning up that Ipad tonight aren't you MG? hehe I can tell your trying to get rid of CSF withdrawals..

Now I'm off to get a shower and then decide whether I want to run some more of Tengi's Terrible Troublemakers through Children's Week. Only about 15 more guys to go..

/sigh

Why or why am I an altoholic especially when World Events roll around...

Now I'm off to get a shower and then decide whether I want to run some more of Tengi's Terrible Troublemakers through Children's Week. Only about 15 more guys to go..

/sigh

Why or why am I an altoholic especially when World Events roll around...

Hey you, watch your mouth. It's not Tengi's Terrible Troublemakes, it's Genti's Groupies. You're the only troublemaker in the the group always trying to smoosh everyone else into that closet and yes you do need a shower, it's been way too long since you bathed last. Even my VoidWalker is complaining about your smell.
Okay, you two, settle down before I Deathgrip you into separate corners and throw some Chain of Ice on you.
04/30/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Lloryadna
Okay, you two, settle down before I Deathgrip you into separate corners and throw some Chain of Ice on you.
OK Tengi.
;P
<3 Tengi

I'm "working" on #4 this year for Proto. She needs this Event, Hallows End, Brewfest, and Winters Veil, I believe. Yay, pvp on a laptop.... When its not gone with Fory to the hospital.....

Want my comp so bad >.<
And my bed..... Desparetly missing my bed.....
*taps*

Is this thing on?

Are we back?
"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."
Its back, its back!
/huggles Lounge

New phone on Friday. I'll be sad to see my old 3GS go, but still... new phone :)
So quiet since almost everyone thinks the forums are still down.
LOL. I'm away from the computer for a few hours and someone broke the forums?

I just know it wasn't me.
yay! short lived laptop log in!
I am le tired..
I so want to log into the game today. Especially since the servers are down for maintenance.
*kicks internet*

And stay on!
Good morning everyone!

Whoever said that roast beef sandwiches from Jersey Mike's are not a breakfast food clearly has no idea what they're talking about :D
My wife is Peruvian and after seeing some of the (delicious!) foods they eat for breakfast, you'll never hear that from me. Like most people, at least in the US, my idea of a breakfast has always been along the lines of breads/eggs/sausage/etc. I forgot the name (my Spanish is awful), but in Peru a common breakfast is a large bulky type bread that you fill with beef, roasted sweet potatoes and a fresh salsa. Absolutely delicious yet so far from the norm we're used to here in the States.
Knock Knock