Old school ride

Achievements
IDK if blizzard updated the page where you can view the mount transfer but I'm looking to go horde and have an old school ride trying to see what it will convert to when i do any one?
Horse --- > Wolf
Raptor ---> Ram
Strider ---- > Kodo
Sabre --- > Undead Horse
Cause they said if I go BE i can get a random discont but some time in the future im gonna wanna go back to allaince what would happen there same thing?
05/02/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Marissv
Cause they said if I go BE i can get a random discont but some time in the future im gonna wanna go back to allaince what would happen there same thing?

That's interesting why would you get a random one or mmm is it an old one that turns into a random one (I forgot which one). It would probably turn back into its original form but that's my guess. I would ask a GM to be sure or send an in game question online through your battle.net.
I'd get an old one because of the Human to Bloodelf faction but if I was to go say Troll it would be a set one, the new races get a random discont mounts but I shall ask a GM about that.
05/02/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Marissv
I'd get an old one because of the Human to Bloodelf faction but if I was to go say Troll it would be a set one, the new races get a random discont mounts but I shall ask a GM about that.

I'd assume the mount itself is learned in your tab.
The mount isn't bound to your race as you can buy the other races mounts and apparently you could have back then? (Not 100% sure.)
However the mount itself should switch to the race is co-responds to - Not whatever race you're turning into.

Hence if you have a horse it'll turn into a wolf even if you go blood elf.
Depends on the mount. If it's the white stallion it would change it any of these:

Arctic Wolf
Ivory Raptor
Teal Kodo

Palomino:

Red Wolf
Mottled Raptor
Green Kodo

When I faction changed it was like this. My Black Saber turned into an Ivory Raptor.