Blizzard trying to silence a revolution?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
You remind me of a guy who works for me.
04/27/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Rokahunt
Id like to see a source? These are my words.

Search for "whose inconsiderate lifestyle will overthrow" and then go away, troll.
We should get an achievement for reading that 'vocabulary accident' "The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons." Emerson
I checked it through a quick plagiarism checker and that didn't find really anything.

So you can still say its his original BS.
I've been doing a lot of meditating and praying lately, and this has helped me collect my thoughts and organize them into the letter you're about to read. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN's comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN gets a lot of perks from the system. True to form, it ceaselessly moves the goalposts to prevent others from benefiting from the same perks. This suggests that ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN criticizes me for delegitimizing it. If it wants to play critic, it should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is it's criticizing. It shouldn't simply assume that sciolism is the only alternative to jingoism. That's the end of this letter. If I was unable to convince you that ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN should judge not lest it be judged, then you should definitely consider contacting me with your supporting or refuting evidence, opinions, personal stories, etc., so that I can make a better argument in my next letter.

It's just a complaint generator. This particular one is complaining about the company "ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN".
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Just puttin' that out there.
Hey Fidel...I said it before and I'll say it again....GHOSTCRAWLER WAS NOT BEHIND THE FENCE ON THE GRASSY KNOLL!!!!!
Thank you for your time.
he figured out how to use a thesaurus.

Good job OP, Good Job.
Gee, someone has a might large ego huh?
wtf are you even talking about dude? You are all over the fricken place... it's like listening to a stoned person try and explain how dirt feels....
There's some theory on Psychology I'd like to share here:

Sender - Message - Receiver

At any of the three points, or up to all three points, the message may be lost or garbled.
Someone tell me if I should agree with OP I'm too lazy to read it.
Needs less ego, more id.
04/27/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Peacebloòm

If you like the thought of a revolution against Blizzard, support. Otherwise, don't support.
Nah don't agree with him...I'm sure he doesn't even know what he wrote.
I guess I'm rooting for the other guy then.
04/27/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Peacebloòm

It depends... on if you pray every single day... for revolution.