I'm falling!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
04/29/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Anklar
Terror! Grab my tail like that person from however many pages ago suggested! I'll pull you up! If you pull the thing off you're buying me a new one, though...

Bah, what kind of a tail is that! A bit of string, no less! Grab onto my tail, Terror! It is strong enough!

And now we know why draenei females prefer non-draenei males. Hmph!

Bit of string! Gah!

/flounces off
And now we know why draenei females prefer non-draenei males. Hmph!

Bit of string! Gah!

/flounces off

But... but I love you?
I may not be a goblin but I'm an engineer! I'll think of something nice and explodey for you.
I think you're all too late. When I try to see his profile I get 'Oops! Character not found." O_o
04/29/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Asenath
I think you're all too late. When I try to see his profile I get 'Oops! Character not found." O_o

damn, he fell out of wow!
lmao, this thread
Maybe your character has become a left-wing extremist, and is showing it off....waitaminute...would that be his left or our left? I'm so confused ;-)
We must let Terro fall, for if he does, like for some other reason like in the last 3 movies, he can be the NEXT thing that has fallen in a Transformers movie.
Lol I forgot he was falling all this weekend when I was having fun. I'm a heartless person. Kk going to bed. Um grab the bottom corner of the frame with your hands and hang on tight, OP.
/cast Raise Dead

Go Corpsemuncher, go prop the OP up until this problem is solved.
Oh my god, this thread. ROFL.

OP, hang on to me. I will rocket boost both of us out of whatever you're falling into. And I won't even charge you.......

...much
His last post was 22 hours ago. I fear the worst.
04/30/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Peacebloòm
His last post was 22 hours ago. I fear the worst.

/doffs cap (ow, fire, owow, burns, owow)

Let us remember him for the joy he brought us in, um, undeath.
04/30/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Tianjan
Let us remember him for the joy he brought us in, um, undeath.

My only regret, is that I was the one who did not kill him.
*removes facehat*
/bow
04/30/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Cutabove
*removes facehat*

*runs terrified out of the thread*
This poor undead warlock, if only he was Alliance I could've made a portal for him.
There should be a Hall of Classics thread - this would be a good fit