Rocket Jump
1% Haste
awesome cutness
casting animations
/dance
Mobile Bank is helpful
I hate grinding reps so "Best deals anywheres" is awesome as well
Troll because I'm horde + racials.

But after that I felt in-love with my troll and even changed his name to a more trollish one and got all of the amani regalia from Zulaman and Zulgurub as transmog.
I like how this thread has no nelfs.

Because I'm sexy and hilarious for lore RPing

oh and shadow meld is insanely underrated.
-Diplomacy is a godsend for people like me who like getting as many reps up as possible.

-Every Man For Himself is an incredibly useful racial on-use, both in PvP and in certain PvE situations.

-Aesthetics

-And... I had decided I'd roll a new alt to experience all of Cata's changes, and have always had a soft spot for the human questing areas.
05/01/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Contre
I like how this thread has no nelfs.

oh and shadow meld is insanely underrated.

Back when I made this char in BC I had chosen undead because I just love the casting animations for undead. Was undead from then to around 2010 and went alliance, and draenei.

In cata they announced NE as mages and I went NE.

Generally I love the way mage / cloth gear looks on night elves, and the casting animations are about as perfect as the undead casting animations.
Well i used to play human because i really didn't want to be a space goat or gnome, then i went horde and undead because well undead "r teh greetest" and damn them cast animations are sexy :P
Gnomes for the win. We are badasses. Every single one of us.
Because the dwarf casting animation is my favorite... And dwarves are plain amazing.
05/02/2012 03:50 AMPosted by Coffeehouse
Gnomes for the win. We are badasses. Every single one of us.

“Did someone say something?”
*trips*
“Gross! Now I have to wipe this gnome off my hoof.”
SPINNY JUMPS
Goblin, because I can blink before charge or deathgrip, and then use my rocket jump to get away! Oh how mad it makes those stupid melee kids.
Haste, rocket jump (pvp), mobile banking, casting animation
The thought of somone on the other side smashing their computer because they just got killed by a pink haired gnome was to much to pass up...

The racials were nice also...
Because I'm attracted to femorcs IRL. They're adorcable.
The lack of female Blood Elves is disturbing.
05/04/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Rachol
They're adorcable.

adorcable

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh dear god please for your sake do not do iron man as a mage.