wtf no RBG

Paladin
god damn even my own guild wont take a ret paladin, this is starting to irritate me
Kind of silly since Ret isn't bottom DPS.
They probably looked at your gemming and realized you didnt know what you were doing. What Ret puts crit, stamina and intellect gems in their equipment?
I would only take Retadins with spirit to encourage the team. Every RBG needs a cheerleader after all.
omg.
04/26/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Agincourt
They probably looked at your gemming and realized you didnt know what you were doing.
:) i knew people would say that, but if you want to know why i do it is so im not mana starved, and really the leg enchant eeeh i just wanted to break the 40000 mana mark lol, only because the attack power and crit is kinda moot. So laugh away :)
TURBO MELEE CLEAVE HOOOOOOOOOOOO
You, a ret paladin...sacrifice strength and mastery for intellect and spirit? So you won't be mana starved? As if a few gems are going to make or break your mana poo....nevermind. Retard is retarded, not feeding this one.
This has got to be a Troll. Int gems on Ret gear... Congrats on getting us to bite.
Guess judgement dosnt give you mana anymore? wrong...the only time you mana starve yourself is when you need to heal yourself with Flashes and usually after that when you pop Divine Plea or judge a target to get your mana back.

If your mana starving yourself through your attacks then you are using consecreation or something I dont know.

Must Be a Troll Post
Good attempt, still needs work though.

2/10
04/27/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Necrosic
mana poo....

Is that like mana from Uranus?
04/26/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Xayton
Kind of silly since Ret isn't bottom DPS.

Most higher rated teams like to stack casters and only bring a rogue for smoke bomb and maybe a DK.
04/27/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Necrosic
mana poo

lol.
Any chance of you getting invited to RBGs pretty much went out the window when this latest large patch was released months ago.

Now you need to be a drooling retard playing a mindless dot class with cunning and/or legendary staff...or a be healing said drooling retards.

RBGs are a joke, you're missing out of ez mode no skill rewards that arena players actually need a brain for, but oh well.

PS - lol @ int/stam gems
Delete your toon son. You have no clue how to play your class.
just go holy and get insta 2k