Trapped in ROV 2: A 'Lock port on the pillar

Arenas
1 2 3 13 Next
Blae's first thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079846821 capped out so I figured I'd start a new one.Hello fellow arena forum goers. This is the second installment of Trapped In RoV, the arena forum version of popular ongoing threads such as Sentry Totem and Open Libram. This forum is a little more volatile than most but I hope that we can all leave most of our blazing hatred at the door in order to create a nice, calm thread for anyone that wishes to join in and be cordial.

Some rules:
1 - Thread titles follow the format Trapped In RoV ##: Title.

2 - You cannot repeat titles or puns. You cannot break the format.

3 - You have an hour grace period to change your title. After that, no more unless it's breaking rules.

4 - Changing titles by popular vote is illegal. If you don't like the current title then get the next one.

5 - The next thread is made when the previous caps - 501 posts, 26 pages.

6 - Link the previous thread and explain what this all is. Include a quote of this opening statement and rule section.

7 - After this quote, you can start the conversation. :3

8 - Personal disagreements do not belong here. Take it to the arena children.

9 - Avoid posting ToS-sensitive material.

10 - If a thread you authored vanishes, investigate and ask for restoration minus sensitive posts.

PLEASE - No trolling. If you are at your very core a troll, attempt to keep it to an acceptable minimum.
What does everyone think of Feral's chances on the TR? Don't see a lot of posts mentioning teaming up with one, but I seem to be putting out a decent amount of damage relative to the lower resil / health pools and I still got dem instant clones.

Why no kitty love?
You're not blae O.o

On topic: ever face a kitty cleave on the ATR, damage is stupidly high
This post wasn't cunning enough to be from Blae.
04/27/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Bubblês
This post wasn't cunning enough to be from Blae.

Heh heh.Terrorism.
You're not blae O.o

On topic: ever face a kitty cleave on the ATR, damage is stupidly high

I made the original post with the idea that anyone could make the next one.

It's modeled after sentry totem.

As for kitty cleave, yeah it's doing some pretty crazy damage.

A lot of comps are. TSG is %%%!@% things.

Having a ton of fun playing Rsham. I'm still not very good but I'm really enjoying learning how to play.
I think that this is really all that needs to be added to a thread with warlocks in the title:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zipxcg.jpg

From what I see on the TR so far (playing random games with bads), the melee cleaves are like um... unhealable.
04/27/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Amathyqt
I saw Meta pretty much get solo'd by a rogue in his stream l:

The light in the darkness.
So I'm guessing he didn't do his on-camera !@#$le dance after that event?

(edited to add: btw, the word that got filtered out is in no way offensive....)
People die through spam heals.

It's.....pretty nuts

And I'm not talking resto druid spam healing. I'm talking riptide unleash elements greater healing wave spam healing.
I am on TR as well. Running WLS, for practice. At 2k MMR, i faced alot of strong teams, !@#, ShadowPlay, Kittycleave, have not see any tsg. If you gents have an opportunity, i'd like to run anything with you guys. ATR is great, def better then live. Warriors are actually playable... surprisingly
I have a shaman that I'm awful at. A priest that I have no idea what I'm doing with and then a warlock.

All horde.

Just team hopping around at awful ratings with friends mostly playing either bad comps or with toons we're completely unused to.
That actually sounds fun. I might make a class I know nothing about just to mess around on it.
04/27/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Selenora
That actually sounds fun. I might make a class I know nothing about just to mess around on it.

I wouldn't suggest playing something new but boring.

Try MM or Shadow or maybe a rogue. Specs with a lot of stuff they can do.

If they make another realm I'm definitely going to make a hunter to get more practice.

I wouldn't suggest playing something new but boring.

Try MM or Shadow or maybe a rogue. Specs with a lot of stuff they can do.

If they make another realm I'm definitely going to make a hunter to get more practice.

I was thinking a hunter actually. It's the only class in the game I haven't played at max level at a particular point in the entire game's history. I don't have everything at 85 (most of my alt-itis ended at level 80), but hunter is the one class I've never actually leveled ever.

I do have a spriest and know very well how to use her, so it wouldn't be a challenge :p I also have a rogue (since vanilla actually). But hunter.... yes, I will make a hunter.

And I will name her oopsbosspull.

Edited to add - that's the spec right now? MM? I don't even know....
Yes Marksman is the spec for hunters :3

Also:

The song I made has some extra syllables. This is unacceptable. I must make it perfect.