@Sunday

Warrior
1 2 3 8 Next
y dis no up yet
Slow day it seems.

Rogue's almost to 52. After the last dungeon I went out and dual specced into subtlety for more vanishes. Because I need them.
I would rather be leveling than trying to finish Isle of Conquest meta :(
I'd be top dps in our raid if it weren't for the bloody hunter...

On a positive note, finally got my shoulders, and will hopefully get by helm off Blackhorn...

I can dream can't I?
Slow day it seems.

Rogue's almost to 52. After the last dungeon I went out and dual specced into subtlety for more vanishes. Because I need them.

Night elves get an extra extra vanish too
I'd be top dps in our raid if it weren't for the bloody hunter...

On a positive note, finally got my shoulders, and will hopefully get by helm off Blackhorn...

I can dream can't I?

Maybe if you had enchants, the right stat caps and a proper spec you may actually have a chance at increasing your dps by QUITE a lot.
Put a 20 str/20 hit gem in your shoulders while you're at it, Undeadxface :o
04/28/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Yossarion
Night elves get an extra extra vanish too

And useful for PvP too aint it?

Tempting.
If you're that serious about PvP human #1!
Awesome racials don't help if I can't stand looking at my character.
Then I suggest you stay horde :D
Alliance has some good races. Dwarves are awesome.
http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/sxr9u/apparently_437_ilvl_is_possible/You're confusing people, Bamf.
I'm really beginning to love Guild Wars 2 as I get to be a little higher level. I still don't like the limitations of the amount of abilities you have, but given that weapon swapping gives you a whole new list of abilities makes it a bit more diverse.

it's nice, with my warrior I can choose to go dual wield one handed axes for single target melee or sit back with a bow and do some pretty impressive ranged AoE.
04/28/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Einchy
http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/sxr9u/apparently_437_ilvl_is_possible/You're confusing people, Bamf.

He's becoming a legend. That's why he has that name.
So how much of Naxx 10 would it be feasible to solo?