Rogue Transmog

Rogue
Looking for any help with regards to a good piece I can mog my headpiece to.

So far I'm planning on finishing the legs, waist and boots off with the remainder of the pvp set and wearing the consortium tabard if any of that makes a difference :)
Can't go wrong with an eyepatch or a pimp hat.
I prefer the glory-hole helm.
04/28/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Jundashave
Can't go wrong with an eyepatch or a pimp hat.
04/28/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Hëartcrushër
I prefer the glory-hole helm.
lmao. Try UBRS to get the brown eyepatch that drops from rend, it should match.
There is a brown eye patch reward from a low level quest in Stockades, just run in kill Hogger a dude will come out and give you the quest to kill Hogger. Reset instance, kill Hogger, get eye patch.
I went for the grunge look.
No amount of mogging can make a Human look much like anything other than a pile of regurgitated cat food. Especially a Human male... gross.

Just my opinion of course.

On a serious note, you're not doing bad, really, but I don't see any real flavor yet. Maybe it will come with the other pieces once you get them. I have faith in you. But right now it just seems like you're going with something that matches and it's just going to end up being UBER bland. Spice it up a little, dude!
Scouts Hood is a black ninja head peice.
T4
Can't go wrong with swashbuckler's
One of these:
http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification-rogue-leather-head-item-model-list

Lots of pictures. Makes it easier to match things.
04/29/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Buscemi
I went for the grunge look

grunge? i kinda like the ranger hat Busceni ;)

to OP; you might try Blackfang Battleweave Helmet or Nocturnal Gaze (same model, bought w/ VP) or Helm of Assassination or even Comfortable Leather Hat
I went for the grunge look

grunge? i kinda like the ranger hat Busceni ;)

to OP; you might try Blackfang Battleweave Helmet or Nocturnal Gaze (same model, bought w/ VP) or Helm of Assassination or even Comfortable Leather Hat

Not long after posting this I changed from eyepatch to slouch hat. My style evolves, what can I say :P

Also, nice hat.