ilvl 390 SP LF Guild that is 3/8Heroic+

Guild Recruitment
My main toon @ the moment is a Pally tank 400 ilvl. Not having to much fun playing him at the moment. I am a Raid ldr and want to just lay back and hit buttens from now on. I am changing my main toon to a SP and i kno how to play it (Dont have a Healing spec atm but working on it). i have been playing sence the game opened and done almost all raid content sence Multen core in Vin. to DS Heroic. Would like a Eastern server and no raid going over 11:00 eastern time. i will go to a central server but again not over 11:00 Eastern. Dose not matter if 10 or 25 man raid. i show up to every raid unless a Irl thing comes up that i cant miss. if this dose happen "rair" i always log on b4 adn let people know.

You can contact me at c.justintuzzo@yahoo.com send me a real id or Email me. or pst me im on US-Dalaran Alliance jàger the a is alt 0224 or submit under.
mikethepineapple@yahoo.com request and lets chat.
<Geared>(25) 4/8HM with attempts on Hagara getting her down to 17% (we will down her this coming week)

Looking to replace one of my RDPS(Spriest, Lock, or Ele Shaman).

For Starters: This is not a Casual Guild, Were here to play the game not "troll" trade chat all day. If that is what you like to do please stop reading now!!! Otherwise here is what were lookin for:

Geared, Active and Competent!!!!

Server: Nerzhul (horde)

Raid Times: Saturday 7pm PST and Sunday 4pm PST
Gear: 392+ Equipped Item Level
EXP: At least 3/8HM
Competent: Do not be a Dumbass!!!

Let me know if your interested....

slg.seth@gmail.com
Hello Jager,

Predominant is looking for a Shadow Priest to fill a core spots for 25 mans progression for the remainder of Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. We are currently 4/8 25M and we are looking for raiders to do a hard push for 8/8 HM's ever since we started as a 25 man guild 2 months ago. As the Guild Master of Predominant, I am extending you an invitation and I would like to personally talk to you (beefaronius@gmail.com).

I encourage everyone I talk to apply at our website (http://www.predominant.us) and if you have questions for our guildies you can ask there and they will ask questions as well. We do offer transfer assistance so if you would like to talk about that as well through RiD we can.

Raid days and times:
Tuesday 7:30-11PM EST
Wednesday 7:30-11PM EST
Thursday 7:30-11PM EST

Hope to hear from you soon.

Beleaguer
GM of Predominant
http://www.predominant.us
Hello, I'm the GM of Divinity, an alliance raiding guild on Vek'Nilash.

Our current progression is 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. With this expansion coming to a close we're looking for some new additions to head into MoP with. We still farm DS and do some alt runs, pvp, as well as various other things, but progression raiding has obviously stopped for a while. Raiding hours have shortened, but come MoP we'll be back to progressing two groups three days a week.

Our raid times are (CST):
Early Group:
Wednesday 7-11pm
Thursday 7-10pm
Sunday 6-10pm

Late Group:
Tuesday 10:15-2am
Thursday 10:15-2am
Sunday 10:15-2am

What we need:
ANY good player will not be turned down, we have the flexability to accomadate any good player. If you excel at any role you will have a chance to get a spot. Tank, healer, dps, people love switching mains and I'm sure we can make it work for the right people.

Loot
We use a zero sum DKP system for loot. Tier items are the only exception to this where we take into account the person's attendance and benefit from it, altho they still pay DKP and everyone recieves there share.

About us
We formed at the end of BC, started in Kara a little before Sunwell came out, and progressed up to 6/9 BT before Wrath. A lot of our members have been raiding together for 4+ years, and with two progression groups, alt groups, and some pvp action we keep pretty busy. We've been steady progressing up the ranks throughout Cataclysm and we're currently the #1 guild on Vek'nilash and plan to stay that way into MoP.

If you'd like to apply, please visit our website at www.divinity-vek.com, add me to RealID (dylan_chappell1@hotmail.com), or contact myself (Deschanel, Eberle), Clicky, or Smokeydatree in game for more info.

Have a good day!
i sent you a Real id Beleaguer. i also apped on ur site. would like to talk to u in vent.
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for our group please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: inst98@gmail.com
I am very interested in talking to you. If I peak your interests with my spam then please add my real id: nck_2001@hotmail.com

<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM EST.

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content in Dragon Soul. For Mists of Pandaria we plan on being one of the best Alliance end game raiding teams on this server. We feel the best way to do that is to gather the core group together now and work on raiding this content as well as future content together. The spots that we have open right now are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (390ish+ item level at the very least, prefer higher) Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid. Flasks/Food is always provided!

Please contact anyone of the officers below if you have questions, concerns, or are just looking to be considered for an invite. If no one is around please feel free to hit up our guild website and put up an application there. http://wic.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=238316&sid=adcbf513ada5734bcb0e7f5d259c42bc

Officers: Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz Faded or Asreall

-We are considering all classes but Tanks if you are well geared and experienced we need you!

Some of our biggest needs that we would like to lockdown before MoP comes out.

- 1-2 Geared healers considering all specs but looking really for a Holy Priest.
- 3 to 4 Dps Melee = Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue
- Range we are looking for an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest and Survival hunter.

Overall we are just looking to fill a 25 man raid with competent raiders that are interested in Progression and having fun.
Hi mate Departed is an 8/8H 25m guild recruiting for their 10m Alt run during the weekend.

We are currently forming our 10m alt run and plan on having it be a solid easy going progression based weekend raid.

I would be interested in talking to you. Weekend raid times are currently being discussed. If this is something that would interest you drop me a line.

The server runs on EST times

Real ID The_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
Heya. I'll keep this brief so not to spam your thread: Apples is currently looking for a DPS for a current raid spot, and for the long-haul into Pandaland.

We are strictly a 25 man guild. We are currently 6/8 heroic DS, pushing Spine. Apples has been around since Aug 16, 2007.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 7 - 10 CST
and Sundays from 6 - 10 CST

We are recruiting for a raid spot, not for the bench. We do not have bench spots. I keep a lean roster and depend on raiders to show up. Attendance is important. We are a zero-drama guild. We don't tolerate trolls and kiddos in the guild, making us look bad and ruining focus. We take raiding seriously, but at the same time, do it on a casual schedule and like to have fun.

We have every server first possible due to a med-pop server. You can check my feasts of strength to confirm. We are looking forward to progressing into Pandaland :)

If this interests you, please let me know.
Can find more info and/or post and app at www.ApplesGuild.com
Or contact me. My REALID is EllachWoW@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
We're currently recruiting for our 25man Heroic DS progression, with that in mind we've also opened recruitment for MoP preparations.

We are 6/8 heroic and We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12 EST

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687
^ here is my recruitment topic, check it out for more detailed information.

Our website ~ http://fti.guildomatic.com
Server: Nordrassil (PST)
Guild Name: <Dis Pater>
Raiding Schedule: Tues-Thurs 6:30-10:30 PST(server time) invites go out at 6:00
Faction: HORDE 10man
Progress: 8/8 7/8 heroic

What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and CASUAL raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo
* level 25 guild perks
* A solid reliable raiding group
* Lots of purple loots
* paid repairs/flasks/food

Ideal Candidates:
* Healer/Ranged
* Are mature, over 18 years
* Possess a working microphone
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset
* an understanding that guild progression is more important than your new purple

Current Needs:
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Ele Shaman
Mage

Exceptional Players always considered

Contact: Mawnty real ID lsorensen40@gmail.com for more information
http://dispater.guildlaunch.com to app or you may contact any officer of Dis pater
all set thx guys