How does any melee beat a feral druid?

Warrior
Just curious, was watching some 2k rated warrior duel a feral druid with 3.6k resil, no arena teams, and the warrior lost every duel, and he lost bad...
They don't, people might come to this thread and tell you exploits on how to beat a feral druid, maybe, and i mean MAYBEEE a dk can beat one, but no other melee has any chance vs. a feral druid. Frenzied regeneration is the most overpowered ability in the game, along side just the absolute insane damage reduction of bear form. As for warrior you're not going to win duels vs. most classes given similiar gear, there's a reason we are only wanted as flag carriers in pvp now and it isn't because we are amzing...
You roll a rogue. Warriors are fairly !@#$ at dueling
Warrior has little chance against most classes in a duel, and a feral druid is 100 percent impossible for us.
I remember going 1v1 against a blood DK on my feral druid (in lolburrform)

I finished the fight at 100%.
Ferals, rogues, and frost mages....just save yourself the frustration and avoid them. Its not you.
And my Guild thinks it is just me that QQs about the sad state of warriors....

LOL
And my Guild thinks it is just me that QQs about the sad state of warriors....

LOL

Ignorance is bliss. People would rather believe that they are such a good player and you're just bad.
Frenzied regeneration benefiting from us hitting them 50% 3min damage reduction 1 min 20% damage reduction along with bear form and cyclone just wrecks us...had a feral cyclone me during my enraged regen and it stopped the effect for the time I was in a cyclone....oh well in mists I cant wait to see the feral qq thread about not being able to tank us anymore.
05/02/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Yossarion
You roll a rogue. Warriors are fairly !@#$ at dueling

Ferals bone rogues in duels too.

:[
Funny story i tanked a warrior on my feral in bear form. At this state, warriors do not have the capability to reset like ferals.

Some high level tactics,

1. Make feral trinket
2.Throw down feral without trinket with reck 5 sec kill window
3. After 5 seconds, he will go bear, try to retaliation

How i duel warriors is that i will bleed into a root force a bladestorm freedom. Go bear stun, shift back to cat berserk + trinket = bleed and the warrior will die. Those shred + rip (dot) ticks way more. Then anything, if a warrior pops any type of CDs, they will simply be cycloned or rooted.
Assuming they mess up you can win, same with rogues, Ferals, or mages like somebody above listed as impossible to beat. However, they have to mess up allot consistently and you have to play very well, with minimal mistakes to barely scave off a victory. <--- beats all mages below 1800 MMR daily :D (yeah im proud brah)
Assuming they mess up you can win, same with rogues, Ferals, or mages like somebody above listed as impossible to beat. However, they have to mess up allot consistently and you have to play very well, with minimal mistakes to barely scave off a victory. <--- beats all mages below 1800 MMR daily :D (yeah im proud brah)

sorry Trey... you might not have read my micro disclaimers..

Note: you will win if they consistantly messup...otherwise, they will face roll you.
Catnip?
05/03/2012 11:58 PMPosted by Astinari
Catnip?

Catnip
Posted by AstinariCatnip?Catnip

Catnip is super effective!
Threaten it w/ a bath.
I get beat by ferals all the time who are under geared. Its annoying but part of the game.. If they use their cc at all were out of luck. Trinket- pounce, bash, Cyclone, maim or roots? Your call. Even if you get a druid low they will probably be smart enough to HoT themselves and go into bear form which will allow you to die from their bleeds.
I can beat Blood DKs on my Feral.
Pounce > Bear form

I've had a feral druid take on no less than 3 warriors at once in a bg, killed all of us with no real issue. There is a reason they are getting a fourth spec in mists.