[A] SECURITY -- An Arthas Institution

Arthas
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Need a hunter?
05/13/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Lyricqt
Need a hunter?

Well, I'm not sure that Wenll logs out.. like, ever. Thus, we already have one hunter in our 10 man. I'm not sure we'd need a second for anything more than a backup role.
I'd love to tank for you guys but I'm not ready for Heroic DS on this char. I haven't even finished my tank set (Shoulders never drop jesus.)
05/14/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Krasis
I'd love to tank for you guys but I'm not ready for Heroic DS on this char. I haven't even finished my tank set (Shoulders never drop jesus.)
I recommend a steady diet of LFR, and for practice, prior content, which you can join via OpenRaid.
I'm not as inexperienced as you assume. :P

I was 11/12 Heroic before quitting when LK was current content on my prot pally. I think the buff was either 10 or 15 percent when I did.

I came back with friends and got 8/8 Normal the 2nd week of attempting DS. We rerolled Alliance but I think it's pretty obvious that things are not going as good. I do plan on doing Firelands, BWD etc so I can experience them.
I for one support this product and/or service.
05/14/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Chicken
I for one support this product and/or service.

^
Oh snap when did this start.
A while back, Dell. Still happening. We still need recruits, if not to get far in DS (since recruiting for Ally-side is proving exceptionally difficult), at least to get a solid base of players going forward into MoP.
Oh man you are healing these days leaf?

This is the darkest timeline.
1/8H now, killed Color By Numbers. =)

Also, Zelph, I was a healer all through vanilla, it's how I'm used to raiding. You just know non-raider Leaf.
10 or 25 man? Anyways, welcome back to raiding. :)
05/18/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Ravenlock

"this is ravenlock, im out of mana"
05/18/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Ravenlock

We're doing 10 at the moment, mostly because.. well, we've got less than 10 actual main raiders in the guild at the moment. Trying to recruit.. but finding able people at our relative level.. not easy!

That said, I'd love to amalgam some local talent and get it to 25, or at least have multiple groups. Either way.
It's very sad what alliance side Arthas has become. Arthas as a whole truth be told. Thinking back on the days of RET, Sold Out and Aurora. Sad indeed.
05/21/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Blitzsturm
It's very sad what alliance side Arthas has become. Arthas as a whole truth be told. Thinking back on the days of RET, Sold Out and Aurora. Sad indeed.

Best not to get melancholy over the past. Remember the good times, move on. Do your best, and let the rest take care of itself.

We did an amalgam 25 run with NvM this week (yesterday on heroic, cleaning up today on normal). Good learning experience. The more I manage raids.. you really get a window into watching how attempts, explaining mechanics and nuances, people slowly 'get' fights. It's cool. It reminds me of teaching. Lots of fun.
I could be you're rogue if you guys are serious about heroic progression. 5/8 heroic atm. Is this 25m or 10m?

EDIT: Question was already answered
Hey whiteleaf, not sure if you're still looking for peeps for your raid runs, but I'm looking for somewhere to raid currently (willing to faction change).. I'm 5/8HM DS atm. My enhance set is 401 ilvl and my resto is 399 ilvl I believe.

Post here and let me know and I'll log over to an ally toon so we can chit chat.
Bump for SEC.
We are up to 3/8 heroic now - Color By Numbers, Rocky II, and One-Button Guitar Hero Dragon Edition are all down now. Next up, Disney Princesses On Ice and Arkanoid: WoW Edition.

Still looking for a solid rogue.

Fauket: Wherever you go, there you are. Best of luck wherever you end up.

Shamanagans: Always happy to chat. We've got one solid Shaman at the moment, and as far as I know he's sticking around, but at bare minimum, keep in touch.

Dargotar: Thanks!