[A] SECURITY -- An Arthas Institution

Arthas
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
I also want to stress that, while our specific recruiting aims for 10 man raids right now are rather narrow and specific, we are definitely bulk recruiting for MoP with plans to transition to 25. Thanks to the new level cap, gear, and large changes to the game, I'm going to open up the raiding opportunities meritocracy-style, so for those looking to get into raiding, consider it a good opportunity!
Austin,

For the 10 man, not really. I've got a reliable and consistent warlock attending. I'm happy to bring you on board for MoP, but I don't have room for any DPS in the current group.
Whiteleaf, if you would have me I would love to join SECURITY. I know my gear is no where close to your needs/progression level but I was thinking more MoP.
I had a Yorkshire Terrier named Muffin growing up. Great pooch. =)

Sure, I'd be more than happy to bring you on board as a non-raider for now and let the meritocracy work its magic come MoP. Send me an in-game mail so I don't forget.
IMHO need more boobs

Edit: really? T.i.t.s. is censored?
Still actively recruiting! Would love to bring more people on board, particularly tanks and healers, to give us some more flexibility.

Message me in-game if you have any questions.
Whiteleaf, I just saw what you wrote on one of the other threads. If you still need to get a hold of me, send me an in-game mail or msg me on a lvl 1 or something, and I will give you my real id
Xlord, will do.

Also, hey, potential recruits! Your plucky would-be GM now has a Dragonwrath. Neat, right? That's totally also a reason to join us. Yep. Beacon-staff of recruit kiting power.

*wave-wave*
Stamp of approval
can i faction change whitey? no moar gm. too much worky
Dip, of course. I'll even give you a zero-stress member rank, so people don't whisper you with stupid questions. ;D
Front post updated.
bump
Was looking for you last night WL.
06/22/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Whiteleaf
Keep the Arthas Alliance torch going!

Thanks! We're not even technically the best Ally-side guild going right now, but that's fine. We definitely need more people on the blue team, and I dig that this guild's been around since the beginning, and would love to see it flourishing again. :)

When the BF and I moved to Arthas we went Ally. We tried to PUG a grp. After a few hours we got a decent grp. After first wipe everyone left but 3 of us. We called it a night b/c no one was doing anything but BGs and such.
We figured, eh maybe its an off night and logged. Went back on the next 2 days basically we were on all day and night(on and off) and still couldnt find anyone doing DS.
So he showed me the train thing and a few other things I never would have known about Ally. When we got bored, we moved back to Horde.

Anyway, I hope you guys are able to get your grps going and good luck on your progression :-D
Anyone that needs a ginvite that has asked for one - if I'm not online, send me an in-game mail. I can usually sync up a time to toss you one. =)

Muffin, wasn't on last night until god-awful in the morning.

Gelynia, that's a very sad story, and I hope there aren't more people out there suffering the same fate. Seriously, I'm picturing you and your BF shivering, ASPCA-commercial style, behind a dungeon portal, and Sarah McLachlan music behind. =( !

The Alliance deserves better, and we're aiming to help.
Anyone that needs a ginvite that has asked for one - if I'm not online, send me an in-game mail. I can usually sync up a time to toss you one. =)

Muffin, wasn't on last night until god-awful in the morning.

Gelynia, that's a very sad story, and I hope there aren't more people out there suffering the same fate. Seriously, I'm picturing you and your BF shivering, ASPCA-commercial style, behind a dungeon portal, and Sarah McLachlan music behind. =( !

The Alliance deserves better, and we're aiming to help.

Well TBH, after he showed me the tram/train thing and we chilled on top of SW towers and did a few other things, we kind of were like that lol ;)
Humans, Dranei, Night elves, and Gnomes.
Orcs, Undead, Tauren, and Trolls(Xlord = best Troll Priest ever)
I Pwn the Horde in PvP.
Sticken by my fireball with great feat.

Mages, Rogues, Priests, and Warlocks.
Ultraxion, Deathwing, Zon ozz, and Morchokk
Whiteleaf tops the charts in all the raids.
Time Warp is better then Bloodlust, it can suck my conjured cakes

-I believe this should encourage people to join the quest of Alliance raiding