How do you use YOUR Razers?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
I am currently using a Razer Naga Mouse and a Razer Nostromo Controller; with these I have completely left my keyboard behind except for typing in chat every so often.

On the Naga, I have bound everything through Healbot and I use mouse movement instead of keyturning.

On the Nostromo, I have some healing abilities mirrored, especially Earth Shield, Riptide and Unleash Elements (as those I keep rolling on the tank at all times) along with a few combat abilities- mainly Lightning Bolt to Activate Telluric Currents- and keys to drop Mana Tide or Spirit Link Totems when needed.

As I noted, the keyboard is only for typing now; I don't even touch it most of the time.

Now, for those of you who use a Naga and/or Nostromo, is this a pretty standard setup, having healing abilities mirrored, or do you have a completely different arrangement? I've got all my toons set up in this fashion and it seems to work so far, but I'm always looking for improvements so any other ideas from out there are certainly welcome.

What's your setup?
Razer Naga + random $20 Keyboard
I don't.

I am a clicker, and as such, would not bode well if I suddenly switched to keybindings.
05/03/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Kolesnik
Razer Naga + random $20 Keyboard

Basically.

I find it too difficult to hit the 7-12 buttons on my Razer though. It's unfortunate.
Logitech g13 pad and g700 mouse here.

I've lay out all my abilities for each char on ALL of the action bars and bind keystrokes to each (ctrl 1, alt 1 ect). Then on device I assign keystroke to buttons. I use g13 (wasd) to move. Abilitys I use alot are next to movement keys or on mouse.

Unimportant stuff like long buffs/mount/Char screen I still click open.

I couldn't go back to clicking all abilities, I'd freak without my devices.

On the Naga, I have bound everything through Healbot and I use mouse movement instead of keyturning.
Can you clarify this? You are still clicking healbot right? My memory has failed from healing in 4.0.
I use my Razer to shave.
Well first I apply shaving cream...

Can you clarify this? You are still clicking healbot right? My memory has failed from healing in 4.0.

I've got my tank-heavy heals keybound on the Nostromo, with Power Auras running so I can keep an eye on their up and down times.

For Healbot, I've got the top three keys of my Naga bound for a total of nine heals/abilities (normal, shift-click, and alt-click). The side keypad I have bound to my 1-12 action bar for various functions, including flying mount/ground mount/spirit wolf.

I've never gotten the hang of mouseover healing, and to be honest it's much easier for me to have everyone in a grid together so I can get an instant snapshot of the entire group's situation and make a quicker decision on who to throw a bandaid to.
I use my Nostromo like a Boss..
No, seriously. I have a whole YouTube channel to explain my framework for others to adapt.
www.youtube.com/user/grendalsh
I use a Steelseries MMO mouse and a Razer Anasi keyboard.

Bind ALL the buttons!
Naga + random bargain bin keyboard.

I use all the thumb buttons as well as alt, shift, and ctrl modifier combinations for all char and pet abilities. For the keyboard I just use wad with tab and spacebar.

A bit odd to get the feel of since I use the same keys for my previous mouse, but instead of number row I use the mouse wheel + modifiers. Took a while to get used to cause it doubled my binds. 7-8-9 get the least amount of use because they still feel weird to hit, but 1-6 and 10-12 are a breeze.
I don't. Because I'm a lefty... however, recent news says that YES, WE LEFTIES ARE GETTING IT AT LAST!!!

....next year, tho. :(
Mamba and a G510.

I didn't want the ones with a million buttons because I knew I would hit them at inopportune moments. On occasion I wish I'd picked one up anyway though.
Naga + random bargain bin keyboard.

I use all the thumb buttons as well as alt, shift, and ctrl modifier combinations for all char and pet abilities. For the keyboard I just use wad with tab and spacebar.

A bit odd to get the feel of since I use the same keys for my previous mouse, but instead of number row I use the mouse wheel + modifiers. Took a while to get used to cause it doubled my binds. 7-8-9 get the least amount of use because they still feel weird to hit, but 1-6 and 10-12 are a breeze.

The way my hand fits the Naga, I find I use 7,8,9/10,11,12 on the keypad most of all; 1-6 are a little out of reach for my thumb, although I do have my fishing /cast bound on 3 :D