Power Word: Mind Seared Tuna

Priest
1 2 3 26 Next
Welcome to the latest PW: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.

The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812

To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic rules:

1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.

2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.

3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.

4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. We gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.

5. PW: Vent info:
teamlights

6. PW: IRC info:
irc.p2p-network.net
#wowpriests

Discussion: What do you priests eat on raid/RBG/arena/sitting in Org/SW nights?
Hungry for a nice seared tuna salad with a wasabi vinaigrette now. But while playing WoW, I don't eat things that require utensils. Maybe some mixed nuts with the brazilian ones pre-tossed.

*runs off on a salad hunt*
Mostly crap. And diet pop because I'm a health nut.
05/04/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Vixie
Hungry for a nice seared tuna salad with a wasabi vinaigrette now.

AGREED.

CAPSLOCK IS WARRANTED.

For raiding, I tend to not bother with food. If I do, it's as likely to be some leftovers from supper as it is to be easy-one-bite-finger-food like whole-wheat crackers or a few olives.

For nights where I literally stand in one place in SW while I surf forums/chat with friends in-game/irc/iSketch, it's no holds barred.

Keep in mind though that while there are absolutely evenings where I eat after supper, I try to maintain the habit of *not* eating after supper.

Alcohol is a different matter...
Hot Pockets
05/04/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Shuggabb
Hot Pockets

♥♥♥

Let's raise our middle fingers in unison toward Iapetus.
I have a severe trail mix, granola bar, and bottled water addiction while I raid. Kind of scary, actually.

edit: When I am just sitting around it's whatever sounds good at the time. Usually ice cream since I can't eat that very well while trying to heal people. :P
I am about 481% cooler now.
05/04/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Anklemelter
What do you priests eat on raid/RBG/arena/sitting in Org/SW nights?

whatever is around. Its called foraging.

e: gone to get booze. Don't miss me tsilyi.
I'm fond of my 15 minutes in the microwave boxed pasta dinners that I've been yelled at for not properly cooking over a stove before (vixie gets very sad that I butcher mac and cheese this way)

What I usually order though if I'm being lazier than microwaving pasta is jimmy johns get me a roast beef sammich and a giant pickle :3
05/04/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Rapsidy
a giant pickle :3
Gnixx, why does your mage have my hair now?

Rapsoda: lmao. You're the only person who can mess up boxed mac & cheese. And start a dorm fire. Marry rich, hire a personal chef.
05/04/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Vixie
Marry rich, hire a personal chef.

Lol, yea, this Rap. Men like women who can cook....or who are drop dead gorgeous.
05/04/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Blew
Marry rich, hire a personal chef.

Lol, yea, this Rap. Men like women who can cook....or who are drop dead gorgeous.

Somehow, Blew's post is highly offensive to me.