Power Word: Mind Seared Tuna

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
awwww yeah, my cute-as-a-bug panda is totally riding my Fossilized Raptor for beta :D
omgomgOMG my lvl 34 Mistweaver got my account-wide mounts and is finally able to ride from point A to point B!!!!!!!!!!!

edited: omgomgomgOMG now I have to decide what mount to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectral kitty, ofc.
No habeo.

If it doesn't mean "I don't have [one]" in Spanish, I can assure you it means "I don't have [one]" in Latin.
So our aussie girl in guild goes into Setthek for the first time on her druid and gets the raven mount. One (1) try.

I've been there since it was current content. Never seen it drop, even run it solo once in a while Just For The Mount. So not fair.
05/04/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Nixx
The mage in my guild or the mage that I own?

wrong nixx
So our aussie girl in guild goes into Setthek for the first time on her druid and gets the raven mount. One (1) try.

I've been there since it was current content. Never seen it drop, even run it solo once in a while Just For The Mount. So not fair.

I have seen it drop once, but on the first try!?!? It is probably due to the fact she has a hot accent.

Edit: If anyone lives near a Mikuni Sushi restaurant, try the Citrus Blossom (totally related to seared tuna topic).
05/04/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Iritha
awwww yeah, my cute-as-a-bug panda is totally riding my Fossilized Raptor for beta :D

My toons lost all their mounts and pets on beta.

I was looking forward to my magic rooster and spectral tiger being ridden by a level 20 monk, or my other toons flying around with ashes.

05/05/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Divinix
I have seen it drop once, but on the first try!?!? It is probably due to the fact she has a hot accent.

I decided to farm the raven mount on 2 of my toons, first got it in 78 runs, the second took 119. The only really lucky holy crap thing was when I got ashes and the karazhan mount on the same day. I'm still farming Baron mount, and between my toons I'm up to 207 runs.
Last night was fun :)
Ima get some pancakes from IHOP! /excited face

And I just dropped 60k on the crimson deathcharger.

I'm such a mount !@#$% :(

Quote that as u will.
05/05/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Rapsidy
I'm such a mount !@#$%

it's not even really fair.
05/05/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Rapsidy
And I just dropped 60k on the crimson deathcharger.

Ouch, yeah, I paid about 60k for mine too and still feel bad about it cuz I never use it. But at least it's there. Ya know, if I ever need it.

Excited for account wide mounts! Now I don't have to farm the Raven Lord, and I'll be getting my Amani War Bear back. <3 I'll also pick up a Brewfest Kodo from my rogue.

The only mount I can feasibly obtain right now is the one from Tol Barad dailies but I think I'd rather just... never return to TB ever again.
they should make mount speed account bound too. stupid druid.

Edit: If anyone lives near a Mikuni Sushi restaurant, try the Citrus Blossom (totally related to seared tuna topic).

DIV DIV DIV DIV DIV.

HAI OMG HAI.
so tired...

D&D game in 2 hrs. I have to do some cleaning before then, too... gah... all I want to do is go back to bed.
I play real RPG games, like WoW or Skyrim
Don't lie Woaden. -squeeeeeeeeze- I missed you so much!