[suggestion]LFR/LFD loot

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
What about making it so that if someone rolls on an item in a dungeon or raid and then leaves group, then the item go instead to those that stayed and had the highest roll for the item? This would ease many ticket issues where people complain that someone else won the roll but didn't even stay to see if they won and would also help gear other players up faster.
05/03/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Flatspriest
What about making it so that if someone rolls on an item in a dungeon or raid and then leaves group, then the item go instead to those that stayed and had the highest roll for the item? This would ease many ticket issues where people complain that someone else won the roll but didn't even stay to see if they won and would also help gear other players up faster.

Or they could start giving out warnings for abusing the GM ticketing system.

GM's aren't loot counselors.

The OP's suggestion would prevent the need to even give out warnings.

The OP's suggestion would prevent the need to even give out warnings.

The new pandawow loot system would prevent the need for the OP's suggestion.
on a different note if they made ppl who left forfeit loot would be nice instead of having to wait for ages after madness is down or hagara
If you roll and win loot, but have left the dungeon/raid, you still get the loot. I don't really see the point in changing it as far as that goes. Even in the cases where it doesn't get sent to you, it's your loot, if you want it to rot on the corpse that's up to you. It sucks, but it is your choice.

It would be nice if they took Brena's suggestion and made it so you forfeit your roll if you leave without rolling so the rest of the group doesn't have to wait 5 minutes for the roll to happen on Hagara and Madness.
If you roll and win loot, but have left the dungeon/raid, you still get the loot. I don't really see the point in changing it as far as that goes. Even in the cases where it doesn't get sent to you, it's your loot, if you want it to rot on the corpse that's up to you. It sucks, but it is your choice.

Yep, exactly.

05/04/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Nezne
It would be nice if they took Brena's suggestion and made it so you forfeit your roll if you leave without rolling so the rest of the group doesn't have to wait 5 minutes for the roll to happen on Hagara and Madness.

I'm not sure if this covers all "oops" moments, but in the general case the person who left can't roll anyway so I don't see why this wouldn't work.
05/04/2012 05:28 AMPosted by Helagoth
The new pandawow loot system would prevent the need for the OP's suggestion.

They keyword is "would." Until we experience it first-hand, I'm not going to assume anything with that system. If you've played as long as I have, you'd know that Blizzard creates many systems that do not work as intended.