Title for Vanilla wow players

Achievements
I think maybe a title for when your account was first activated depending on what expansion it happened in.

Vanilla created accounts = x title
Burning Crusade = y title
Wotlk = z title

Im not a huge fan of such things seperating the community but some part of me deep down inside wants to see every single forum poster that starts their thread with "ive been playing since vanilla" run away and stop talking crap.

I like your idea. Lets take it a step further. Instead of titles based on which expansion, lets make it more like the real world when you put years of service in your job. Some companies offer employees with years of service, i.e. 10, 20, a certificate, mug, or something for their dedication and service. How about the same for wow; when you first activate your account, that would be your anniversary date and lets say after 5 years of play you get 'X', and after 10 you get 'Y'. To me that sounds fair for everyone, will show player dedication, and everyone will be able to earn it.
yes the bg titles are back but you have to have a certain RBG rating to get them. to get grand marshal back in Valina u just had to BoT / accnt share / or bg 24/7. the way u earn the titles back than were much easier to obtan than today.
I have multiple items from Vanilla that players can never get again.

We have plenty. If you want anything else, now you're just getting greedy.
Maybe I should get a title for killing hundreds of Furbolgs in Winterspring while wearing only a lovely purple dress for armor and dual-wielding as protection.

The point's been made. The time spent back then yields some items that you can't get anymore, and people keep them for either the looks or bragging rights. Plus, those of us who have been there remember what it was like back then... Anyone miss walking until level 40 who wasn't a druid, hunter, or shaman? Because I don't.

Then again, they did 'reward' the paladins, warlocks, and druids who got those insane mount/flight form quests done. That's probably as close of 'veteran' Feat of Strength you may get, if you have it (and more power to you, if you do.)

Now where did I put that Light of Elune potion...? No, wait, I did use that.
Not all people was into the pvp in back the day either, and there wasn't really any title beside PVP one in back the day. More title was added in BC and after that.

05/06/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Neryssa
Our reward as a vanilla player is the ability to transmog 60 Grand Marshal/High Warlord gear.

That only if they have 7th rank or above =/

P.s. WTB Feat of Str wide so i can get my LT.general from my old lock... T_T
Our reward as a vanilla player is the ability to transmog 60 Grand Marshal/High Warlord gear.

Unless you were like four honor points away from rank 8. Then you get screwed over by the random rank requirement that they pulled out of a hat.

It's purple though ><
didnt you know? everyone has been playing since Vanilla, just read the forums for proof.
how about getting the title " who cares about <name>'

because honestly no one cares if you played vanilla or not, i played it, raided it, pvped it, yet i dont go around telling every living thing im better than them because i played vanilla, you know why? because no one cares get over yourself.
Ugh...Honor decay.

You can chalk that one up alongside elemental-based resistance fights as something WoW did very wrong in its "classic" incarnation.

Dishonorable Kills OH GOD.

Never again.

I want an achievement for naxx40 tho, my ring of the Crypt Stalker sure is dusty.
Dishonorable kills is what killed world pvp =( sad day it was
05/06/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Laharl
yes the bg titles are back but you have to have a certain RBG rating to get them. to get grand marshal back in Valina u just had to BoT / accnt share / or bg 24/7. the way u earn the titles back than were much easier to obtan than today.

And we can tell you never did the grind on a high pop/high competitive server. I love how everyone who came to the game later is dismissive of classic or TBC while the reality the most simplest period of the game has been Wrath and Cata by far.

I reached Rank 8+ on 3 characters and I wasn't too big on PvP back in Vanilla. Idk what you people were doing.

I have two char with 11th rank, and 1 is 7th. Too bad I wasn't hunter in Vanilla time. I regretted for not playing hunter as main in Vanilla. =\

But I'm refer to people who isn't even interested to do pvp at all.

Dishonorable Kills OH GOD.

Never again.

....Damn those people AoEing and killed Citizen.
Well if you ever see a person running around with the " Scarab Lord" title than you know they were around since vanilla and were pretty damn good lol .