Scroll or Resurrection Question

Customer Support
I have searched all over for info on how long the special rewards apply to a SoR. I was wondering if anyone knows how long before the rewards are no longer available?
I have searched all over for info on how long the special rewards apply to a SoR. I was wondering if anyone knows how long before the rewards are no longer available?
Do you mean the mount reward that you get from a friend successfully coming back and paying? You'll have the reward pending until you choose to redeem it. It shouldn't disappear ever.
If the 'special rewards' you mean the free Cataclysm upgrade and level-boost/faction change/realm transfer, they will be valid until the end of the promotion. Now as to when that will be, I honestly cannot say, but it will be announced loud and clear on the General Forum when it happens. Keep an eye on there.
Thanks for the replies!!!!
05/06/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Thelootgnome
If the 'special rewards' you mean the free Cataclysm upgrade and level-boost/faction change/realm transfer, they will be valid until the end of the promotion. Now as to when that will be, I honestly cannot say, but it will be announced loud and clear on the General Forum when it happens. Keep an eye on there.

It says within the FAQ they will be available during the 90 day promotion period, beginning on March 4th.

The digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the 90-day promotion period. Players who accept a Scroll of Resurrection that was sent after the promotion period ends will still receive 7 days of free game time, but will not be eligible for the digital upgrade or level boost.