29s Thread

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
05/31/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Proguenine
^, I don't need the hit on necrotic wand, so yeah 1 int off bis

OMG ALERT THE MEDIA. 1 int vs 2 hit, wow.

Necrotic Wand is still BiS.
05/31/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Itzanub

Yes, and if you're already at hit cap, then the Necrotic Wand is essentially 1 int under the Firebelcher. So both are BiS, and context determines the better choice for a given character.
05/31/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Itzanub

05/29/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Itzanub
how on earth can you justify arguing against the mention of actual BiS items the guy should get at some point anyway.

Are you confused again??
Necrotic wand isn't bis :S the 2 hit is useless for me as GSOJ + ring = hit cap. For a BiS warlock build it's not BiS.
05/31/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Fránchi

05/29/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Itzanub
how on earth can you justify arguing against the mention of actual BiS items the guy should get at some point anyway.

Are you confused again??

No, I'm not arguing against getting Firebelcher. I'm just not going to sit here and say that Necrotic Wand isn't BiS.
05/31/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Itzanub
No, I'm not arguing against getting Firebelcher. I'm just not going to sit here and say that Necrotic Wand isn't BiS.

So you're going to sit there and be wrong. Nothing new here.
05/31/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Nïtro

So you're going to sit there and be wrong. Nothing new here.

I really hate agreeing with nitro but there it is.
05/31/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Fránchi
I really hate agreeing with nitro but there it is.

Lol. Same.
:-)
Three 29s in a row who don't know what the hell they are talking about.

05/31/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Nirise
both are BiS, and context determines the better choice for a given character.

Nothing new here.
willy,

what are you smoking?
willy,

what are you smoking?

You should be asking Nitro, Franchi, and Nastay that.

both are BiS, and context determines the better choice for a given character.

Nothing new here.

And for roguenine Firebelcher is bis. Hence my alliance 70 parked in WC checking for the faerie dragon when i have spare time and roguenine is on.

Nothing new here.

And for roguenine Firebelcher is bis. Hence my alliance 70 parked in WC checking for the faerie dragon when i have spare time and roguenine is on.

I never said anything bad about Firebelcher. I never said it wasn't BiS. I never stated that someone shouldn't get it.

Thanks for your concern.

I never said anything bad about Firebelcher. I never said it wasn't BiS. I never stated that someone shouldn't get it.

Thanks for your concern.

You said the necrotic wand is bis in this case it is not.
Just checking up on your three button gameplay.

..carry on
06/01/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Fránchi

No, I said I wasn't going to say that Necrotic Wand isn't BiS. Meaning that it can also be best in slot. Feel free to quote what I said earlier if you want.

No, I said I wasn't going to say that Necrotic Wand isn't BiS. Meaning that it can also be best in slot. Feel free to quote what I said earlier if you want.

So you argued with me for nothing knowing full well that my playfull barb at roguenine was correct?

Is this an admission of trolling???

So you argued with me for nothing knowing full well that my comment was correct?

Is this an admission of trolling???

You stated that Necrotic Wand is not BiS using grammar that implies it could not be BiS. I asked you to explain how that could be true. R9 explained that he doesn't need the hit on Necrotic Wand because he hit caps another way, so Firebelcher is BiS for his desired gear setup.

I stated that Necrotic Wand is still BiS. Nirise agreed with me, adding what I didn't explicitly state. You asked me if I was confused, implying that I was arguing against BiS gear by quoting something I said earlier which had nothing to do with this discussion. I stated that no, I wasn't arguing against BiS gear, and then you, Nasty, and Nitro contributed some meaningless nonsense.

So then I pointed out how you three were being stupid, even quoting what was said and obviously missed by you guys, and you want to carry on still.

Am I trolling? Nope, you're just lacking in comprehension skills, and STILL haven't explained your statement of

Says the guy with a none bis wand.

I realize you made a typo, but even if we fix it, you're still implying that Necrotic Wand couldn't possibly be BiS. Please clarify.