WoW Guest Pass

Customer Support
Hello! I just bought the Diablo II battle chest and it game with two WoW guest passes. I was wondering if I could use those to play as my current character, but I think she's over a level 20 so I don't want them. Is there anyway I can exchange them for some two month codes or something?
No, those cards aren't worth anything anymore. Anybody can now have an unlimited starter edition to play to level 20. The codes are pretty much trash.
Nope! sorry :(

Those guest passes.. really have NO monitary value at all. They were the OLD trial.

Once upon a blue moon.. you could buy them for like $4 to try the trial.. .but then the trial was free after that to play.. this was all durrring the 7 day trial. Now its the unlimited trial.

Pretty much.. they are coasters :P
I highly doubt that.

Guest passes were meant to give people a preview of WoW. They're not needed now that Starter Editions were created.

Unfortunately if you want access to your toon you'll have to pay the subscription or add a pre-paid game time card.
o.o Wow! Quick responses! Thank you!

Darn that stinks!!! I'm too poor to play WoW anymore and I thought I was gonna be able to. So If I wanna play best thing is to make a new character and play to level 20 and repeat?

Darn that stinks!!! I'm too poor to play WoW anymore and I thought I was gonna be able to. So If I wanna play best thing is to make a new character and play to level 20 and repeat?

If you want to play for now, yes :)

Now, you have to make a starter account for this.. you cant use your exisiting.

But you can create and delete as many characters as you want.. BG at 20, etc.
05/07/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Reenela
you can create and delete as many characters as you want.. BG at

So, I cant use my character Kodeex but can I make other characters off of this account?
05/07/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Kodeex
So, I cant use my character Kodeex but can I make other characters off of this account?

No, I'm afraid not, Kodeex, an upgraded account would need subscription time on it if you wish to play.

A Starter Edition/Trial account has unlimited play on it, and you could add one to your current Battle.net account if you wish. Keep in mind that there are some fairly hefty limitations for those types of accounts.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-starter-edition-account-faq
05/07/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Vrakthris
n/Trial account has unlimited play on it, and you could add one to your current Battle.net account if you wish. Keep in mind that there are some fairly hefty limitations for those types of a

I see them! Thank you for the info

You do understand those passes wouldn't have let you level past level 20 right?

They also could not be applied to an existing account.

Since all Trial and Starter accounts ever made, can now be logged into, the guest passes were pointless.

05/07/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Kodeex

There isn't a "Free" way to play a Retail account.
how do u aplly them to your accnt
06/08/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Kalnays
how do u aplly them to your accnt

Guest Passes do not apply to any account. They create new trial accounts (or used to, I am not sure if they still can be used to even do that)
So, Guest passes don't do anything?
12/25/2015 06:06 AMPosted by Hysrax
So, Guest passes don't do anything?

No, not anymore. The Starter Edition is now free for any one to try for as long as they like. It only allows players to level to 20 and has social and trade restrictions, but does not need a guest pass to use.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-starter-edition