Need a good damage addon READ PLZ

General Discussion
im looking for a addon that shows damage you do.. not like dps meter or skada.. like when u normally do damage it shows ur hits above the thing ur attacking.. is there any addon that makes this show up differently.
MikScrollingBattleText
Both Recount and Skada can display damage done over all. After the fight you can go back into recount and see how much each shot hit for how many times it crit and if it was missed/blocked/perried.
05/07/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Bloodbliss
Both Recount and Skada can display damage done over all. After the fight you can go back into recount and see how much each shot hit for how many times it crit and if it was missed/blocked/perried.

Not what they're asking for.

Normally, when you do damage to a mob, the number appears in yellow or white text that scrolls up the screen. They want an addon that changes the way those numbers are displayed.
05/07/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Impty
MikScrollingBattleText

It's a good addon, I've used it before; now I actually prefer ScrollingCombatText Damage (SCTD). Either way, I'm guessing you are looking for a replacement for the built-in combat text? (or at least that's how I understand your question)
05/07/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Vezo
im looking for a addon that shows damage you do.. not like dps meter or skada.. like when u normally do damage it shows ur hits above the thing ur attacking.. is there any addon that makes this show up differently.

msbt is one choice. You can search for combat text on curse or wowinterface and get some options. It's not clear to me from your post whether you want it to be stylistically different or have more control over that is displayed, and where though.

Not that I can say much about msbt, since most of my use of it is turning off a whole lot of it, since I don't like my screen filling with garbage that isn't important to me in combat.
Which addon shows it in a circular motion around your character?
Like it shows both damage and healing.
10/22/2016 07:45 AMPosted by Sedaevelinna
Which addon shows it in a circular motion around your character?
Like it shows both damage and healing.

MSBT you can customize it how you want.