@Tuesday

Warrior
1 2 3 10 Next
East coast is slacking.

WEST SIDE!
Sorry I was busy picking flo I mean what?
05/07/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Lilivonshtup
so close to LFR MUST GET 2 ILVLS FOR FREE!!!

Honor gear.
377 vicious ring gogogo
05/07/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Artani
Sorry I was busy picking flo I mean what?

No. No I don't.
TOO MANY COWS AND WORGENS. THE HERD MUST BE TRIMMED.
Playing Alis for the 4th time ever in a 5v5. Wish me luck.
Man watching that old Laintime movie, remembering what a real crappy duel is vs a mage.

Kids now just don't even know.

On the plus side, our guns used to do 5% of mage HP.
Ending the night with some Killing Floor on steam :D
Being called skittish because I'm choosing to remove my application to an old guild because of guild drama that got my phone lit up thursday evening. That makes sense.

Guess it is skittish for not wanting to be in a guild where I left because of a friend saying one thing and denying it later about it, the entire officer crew accusing her of strong arming them into BS over a legendary and she denying it. Yes, skittish, because that was all dropped on me in about two nights. Makes sense.

-_-
Man watching that old Laintime movie, remembering what a real crappy duel is vs a mage.

Kids now just don't even know.

On the plus side, our guns used to do 5% of mage HP.

They really don't. These days at least we can kind of put up a fight. Maybe. If the winds are right.

The really depressing part is watching the rogue battles. Compare that to the mess we have right now. AND THAT WAS WHEN WE "HARD-COUNTERED" ROGUES.

Being called skittish because I'm choosing to remove my application to an old guild because of guild drama that got my phone lit up thursday evening. That makes sense.

Guess it is skittish for not wanting to be in a guild where I left because of a friend saying one thing and denying it later about it, the entire officer crew accusing her of strong arming them into BS over a legendary and she denying it. Yes, skittish, because that was all dropped on me in about two nights. Makes sense.

-_-

They air their dirty laundry in front of you and are surprised when you decide you don't want to join them after all?

!@#$ raiding. Join us on the PvP side of things. It's nicer here.
05/07/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Caargon
They air their dirty laundry in front of you and are surprised when you decide you don't want to join them after all?

It's pretty stupid, right? Cannot wait for the start of June for when my guild gets back on its feet raiding again with new blood, new faces, but old school talent. I have high hopes for this, I can only pray it's return is rewarding.
I just went 6/0/12 with alis. My lane partner was a pretty pro Ashe though. I like champs who have a healing ability.
I just pulled out Kirby Air Ride on my old GCN.

I can't believe how awesome this music is/was.
Wilson, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
WHERE IS RUSH
has been a good night, both in life and in game.