Best looking Xmog Bow

Hunter
What bow should I go get for xmorg? Anybody have pics, links?

Thank you in advance!
I'm a personal fan of Rohk'delar ;)
Maybe if you posted on your hunter I could see the gear you are wearing and thus give you a better idea of what bow might go well with your set...but you are a warrior and you wear that disgusting plate.
I'm partial to, the bow i have mogged, though the one off Ilidan is cool too.
Everybody knows the Vengeful bow is the best one ever made.
Too bad it's not very special anymore since they put it back on the vendors. :|
05/08/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Maravon

this guy knows what's up
05/08/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Maravon

This is the only bow I ever kept and use to transmog...LOVE it...it is difficult to get...hoping the quest drops for you....then a long boring questline...but worth it in the end!!
However...it is no longer available according to Wowhead.

You can see it on my toon's page...but it does not animate on the page...it really does grow flowers and vines in shades of blue and red!!
<------Best bow for my outfit and my hair.
<------Best bow for my outfit and my hair.

very nice and yes, perfect colour match!
Anything that isn't Black Bow of the Betrayer and Golden Bow of Quel'thalas. They are so overused and 90% of the time the people using them don't have a good matching set.
Im all about color coordinating :)
I wish I didn't delete my Rohk'delar :(

I didn't know! Oh the noobery
Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix
Black Bow of the Betrayer
Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas

Are all favorites of mine. I will never use anything other than these.
Themios the Darkbringer

I think this is a sorely underrated blow; I use Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas at the moment, but I love the look of Themios with Gronnstalker.

-TAT.
I use Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas always have since I got it, no other bow makes sense with a Belf :D. Really love it!

Another underrated bow which a lot of people don't seem to know about is Bristleblitz Striker looks really awesome, especially the demons face on the hand guard.