New Beta Build Coming Up Later Today (May 8)

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
Read all your posts I truly hope that the level cap gets raised to 89, so we can handle the new enemies, mobs, etc. By we, I mean us squishies lol. But my true hope is that they are fixing professions, I have really been looking forward to working on my tailoring from 525 to 600 and my enchanting which I had to 578, prior to last build, in which I lost both and had not had since. I have been leveling and getting new gear, which is fun but comes with a problem, as a squishy, we need all the help we can get against mobs, not having my tailoring and enchanting to match my new levels, mobs become increasingly irritating, lol. Just my two cents, that's all. The last build, although I lost my professions made the game much more stable. So if I don't get my professions back, I will live so to speak life will just be a little harder. I guess that's the typical life of a Beta Tester, enough whining, let's just deal with what Blizzard can give us to test. That's our job after all.
Mac vs. PC. Just gimme both each has a specialty, each works as well as the other.

Better question will the mount issues be fixed?
Will the level cap remain the same with the introduction of the new zone + dungeon?
05/08/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Sryiownedyou
Mac sucks, get a real computer.

At least Apple isn't responsible for Vista.
05/08/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Leannaheart
Read all your posts I truly hope that the level cap gets raised to 89, so we can handle the new enemies, mobs, etc. By we, I mean us squishies lol. But my true hope is that they are fixing professions, I have really been looking forward to working on my tailoring from 525 to 600 and my enchanting which I had to 578, prior to last build, in which I lost both and had not had since. I have been leveling and getting new gear, which is fun but comes with a problem, as a squishy, we need all the help we can get against mobs, not having my tailoring and enchanting to match my new levels, mobs become increasingly irritating, lol. Just my two cents, that's all. The last build, although I lost my professions made the game much more stable. So if I don't get my professions back, I will live so to speak life will just be a little harder. I guess that's the typical life of a Beta Tester, enough whining, let's just deal with what Blizzard can give us to test. That's our job after all.

Well Said. ^_^
awsome cant wait to see new zone and gain xp again lol.......and bummer to you mac users ;( time to get a better comp :3
oh and Blizz please fix the mount bug < pad panda
Please tell us that the change that was made to the Pandaren female skin last patch will be changed back with this patch. I was so sad to see my hybrid (red/blk) panda to now have red face and hair instead of the former black face and hair. Now the only difference between her and a normal red panda is her arms which will be covered by gear.

Please let us know something. I am not the only one who wants the original skin back. We were all disapointed that it was changed. Here is a very well written thread discussing the change:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768349724

Thanks.
Any word if anything is being done about the missing mounts and pets in the new build? It really is a pain to have to buy a new mount every time I log out of the game. I know that some people said that their mounts came back at random, but mine haven't. Please fix the mounts.
lol you cant do really anything as far as upgrading a laptop but you can do almost anything to even an old desktop
05/08/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Oyness
So I run on a mac and ur tellin me I wont be able to play beta til later this week??!!! I hope I misunderstood cz my stomach just dropped :(

From what I understand, you can't use the 64 bit client. Should still be able to use the x84 client though. I have a mac as well. Should be fine. :)

EDIT: Upon re-read yeah. We're gonna have to wait. XD
Agree Oyness! We (Mac users) may have to wait a bit longer and that's perfectly fine with me because I know they are saving the best for last! :)
05/08/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Sinkidonk
Desktops are what call Personal Computer.

Desktops are what you call computers that are not laptops, notebooks, or tablets.

A computer that would ...go on top of your desk.
New zone = 89 lvl cap? :D

They haven't said so yet. To me it seems kind of weird to have one without the other. The only thing we really gain by opening up Townlong Steppes is the new dungeon, but the question will be whether level 88 characters will even be capable of finishing the place.

The new zone and any dungeon there in are not necessarily going to come with each other. If the new zone comes w/o a level increase, who is to say it doesn't also come w/o a new dungeon. The last dungeon & cap increase was announced with the last push, so I guess we'll have to see if it's a 'SURPRISE!' Glad I logged out in SW, though.

05/08/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Leannaheart
Read all your posts I truly hope that the level cap gets raised to 89, so we can handle the new enemies, mobs, etc. By we, I mean us squishies lol.

Some of us squishies are doing just fine :) But still, would love to be able to enchant some items with new enchants/DE the plethora of greens I have mailed off to alts.
my big bro won to play it first :D

You should invest in a real computer.

I agree!

I will take my mac over your so called real computer any day of the week, and I have several windows gaming rigs and two mac's so I know both sides of the coin.
Probably already asked, but will level cap go up with the new zone? I hate having a new zone open that is intended for higher leveling and not having the level cap go up as well!
05/08/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Graelia
Probably already asked, but will level cap go up with the new zone? I hate having a new zone open that is intended for higher leveling and not having the level cap go up as well!

Asked and not specifically answered (alas) like the last push which specifically said 'new level cap', 'new zone' & 'new dungeon'... :/
Unable to validate game version. Then it refers me to article 21031. I did a hard restart on my computer. I looked for a repair file but the beta doesn’t have one on my pc in the beta folder. Does anyone have any ideas?
05/08/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Javarcor
my big bro won to play it first :D

like as in the new build? Because I just tried to login and my realm list is empty... I dont even get the list of realms that say they are offline anymore.