ATTN: The Indelibles

Ravenholdt
Horde side is whack, can I join your guild? As part of the initiation process I will conform to your gnomish rituals of building machines with the intention of 500% efficiency, 50% functional without the chance of blowing up though explosions are fun...

I will also punt a tauren every time I see one and cut off every male blood elve's ponytails. I will grace your guild chat with my lovely and eloquent conversations of how I'm the greatest rogue of all time, not even kanye west could dispute. As the final step I will transform into a gnome and live out my days fighting dragons and tinkering.

/gnomefist
05/09/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Ahveros
/gnomefist

Gnomes are the new scourge, they deserve nothing but derision and witch burnings.
That's great and all, but I hear their initiation goes a little more like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aEi6c8cWI

If that was truly their initiation process, I have a feeling there would be some people who would ask to be initiated twice a day...

What you might not realize about our initiation is that it is the initiates holding the paddles. Oh and we are all wearing assless leather chaps.

What you might not realize about our initiation is that it is the initiates holding the paddles. Oh and we are all wearing assless leather chaps.
i'm down for that, when do I start?
Horde side is whack, can I join your guild? As part of the initiation process I will conform to your gnomish rituals of building machines with the intention of 500% efficiency, 50% functional without the chance of blowing up though explosions are fun...

I will also punt a tauren every time I see one and cut off every male blood elve's ponytails. I will grace your guild chat with my lovely and eloquent conversations of how I'm the greatest rogue of all time, not even kanye west could dispute. As the final step I will transform into a gnome and live out my days fighting dragons and tinkering.

/gnomefist

*turns off Assimilatron 2000 and turns to Nathaenai*
See? I told you it would work.

Ahveros, we talked a little and decided that we need to assess your tinkering skills. Recently, our Tallies have been getting out of their holding pen without permission and we need to install tracking bracelets on them. Will you build us a prototype? Please try to keep the chance of explosion to under 20%, as recommended in the Tallie Assimilation Manual.

Also, Kytai is asking how many cute pets you would be bringing with you.

(( On a side note, are you serious about your request or are you just being silly? ))
Now I fully support any and all who wish to become a member of the master race created in the image of the true gods. Being a Gnome carries great honor...but also great responsibility.

I do not support a tiny Gnome trying to put me...I am a wee bit large. I am afraid that you would stub ya tiny toes and would be mained for life.

/Gnomepride
/Death to all Talls.

/gnomefist

Him gotta go 20 rounds of brain-wrasslin' wit Oolaki, Krahmm tink. Dat has broken many an individual.

Also, dere is da Sekrit WarPig Smell Test ...

/gnomefist

Him gotta go 20 rounds of brain-wrasslin' wit Oolaki, Krahmm tink. Dat has broken many an individual.

Also, dere is da Sekrit WarPig Smell Test ...

Hey...Krahmm, I hear you have a special warpig. Some friends and I are having a BBQ and would like to invite you and you pet. We have the BBQ sauce, just need a warpig for the main course.
Now I fully support any and all who wish to become a member of the master race created in the image of the true gods. Being a Gnome carries great honor...but also great responsibility.

I do not support a tiny Gnome trying to put me...I am a wee bit large. I am afraid that you would stub ya tiny toes and would be mained for life.

/Gnomepride
/Death to all Talls.

The idea of punting a Tauren is ludicrous. I mean who ever heard of such a thing?

What we engage in is Tauren Tipping.

/gnomefist

*turns off Assimilatron 2000 and turns to Nathaenai*
See? I told you it would work.

Ahveros, we talked a little and decided that we need to assess your tinkering skills. Recently, our Tallies have been getting out of their holding pen without permission and we need to install tracking bracelets on them. Will you build us a prototype? Please try to keep the chance of explosion to under 20%, as recommended in the Tallie Assimilation Manual.

Also, Kytai is asking how many cute pets you would be bringing with you.

(( On a side note, are you serious about your request or are you just being silly? ))
I have just the thing for that. This here B.S.M.G, or bracelet shooting machine gun, can shoot over 500 bracelets per second and runs on good clean gasoline. With a speed of 200 mph, you can rest assured that your Tallies will be unharmed in the process. As for the number of pets I will be bring, I have about 108 companion pets. About 20% of them are cute.

((Just being silly, horde trade chat would be devastated if I were to leave))

/Gnomepride
/Death to all Talls.

Tauren are also only worthy of derision and witch burnings.

The latter mostly because i like my burgers well cooked.

/Gnomepride
/Death to all Talls.

The idea of punting a Tauren is ludicrous. I mean who ever heard of such a thing?

What we engage in is Tauren Tipping.

I doubt that a tiny little thing like you could reach the bottom of my Huge Brown Sack.

Tip away, and while ya at it, could you scratch my back...summer is coming and the damn fleas are starting to pop up.
20% of your pets are cute? I highly doubt this is possible. I demand a recount!
05/10/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Kytai
20% of your pets are cute? I highly doubt this is possible. I demand a recount!
recount doesn't have a meter tab for pets. Besides magical crawdad is all you need for cute pets.
05/10/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Ahveros
recount doesn't have a meter tab for pets.

Kytai's does!

I doubt that a tiny little thing like you could reach the bottom of my Huge Brown Sack.

What do you think our Tallies are for?
*unsheaths a knife*
Hegel, lift me up!

...runs on good clean gasoline

Hmm.. this might be a problem as goblins seem to have established a monopoly on all oil refineries. Have you considered alternative fuel sources? Sun? Wind? Blood Elf tears?

...runs on good clean gasoline

Hmm.. this might be a problem as goblins seem to have established a monopoly on all oil refineries. Have you considered alternative fuel sources? Sun? Wind? Blood Elf tears?

I have tried using a shaman's fire elemental to power up the B.S.M.G but it tends to overheat, expand, then explode. What I can offer you is a tauren test subject for each use so that way the job gets done and afterwards you have tasty hamburgers. Deal?

What do you think our Tallies are for?
*unsheaths a knife*
Hegel, lift me up!

Ummm I dont approve of this statement and will report all such activities to the PETA and what ever else exists to protect us proud Bovines.