CMR selling Heroic DS items/mount

Dalaran
With the end of this tier coming to an end, CMR will be selling heroic pieces of gear, as well as the achievements and the mount from H madness very soon. If anyone is interested in buying Heroic tier pieces, achievements, weapons, maybe even a trinket PST myself, Psyadia, or Nattystride to set up a date and we will give you a quote. Thank you, and happy hunting Dalaran.
Whisper me, cuz I'm cooler =D
Have a spot open tonight. Come get your Savior of Azeroth title + Mount =D
Manaperfive/Sxepally would like the title fo free! lol
05/16/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Roarschach
Manaperfive/Sxepally would like the title fo free! lol

But Sxepally is Retired !
We've had several happy buyers thus far and I could fit another in for tomorrow. I am scheduling sales for the next few weeks but they are filling up fast! We are also selling heroic gear and most of the Heroic DW weapons. If anyone is interested in arranging a purchase please let me know! =D
Delayed the kill until tonight, still looking for another buyer. Hit me up before 9 server.
Glad to be turning out happy buyers with brand new shiny mounts. Have a spot open for Wed so just whisper me to set it up!
Still have a buyer slot open for tonight. Hit me up in game!
Delayed the kill until tonight. Still looking for a buyer =D
Bump.
Get yo title, get yo mount!
05/09/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Psyadia
It's true. His name begins with a 'P' which automatically gains him a +5 bonus to relative coolness.
In yo' thread. Boomkin for hire.
06/12/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Aethryl
It's true. His name begins with a 'P' which automatically gains him a +5 bonus to relative coolness.

The 'P' is silent. What now? :P
~~~Heart
Full up on buyers for this week! We still have an opening for next week but it's looking like it'll fill up quickly.
We could fit a buyer in tonight on our alt run if anyone is interested. We still have one slot open for next week as well. We're also selling gear! We have it priced by individual items or if you have a toon that just hit 85 and you want to get it full BiS we can negotiate a price to do just that! If you are interested in any of the services we offer just whisper me in game.
bump
We have buyer slots open tonight for gearing and for the mount. Whisper me or turtles in game to arrange a purchase.
Most scorned guild on alliance selling the mount?

Seems legit.
Most scorned guild on alliance selling the mount?

Seems legit.

Scorned by people who don't matter, yeah.

But then again...

They don't matter.

cy@@@@@@@@

Edit: Also, hi Divinebovine.