WTB Fortune Cards.

Saurfang
Fortune Card 5,500g each.

Fortune Card 1,200g each.

Need many many cards. pst me in game or C.O.D the cards..
Leaving the server I take it.

Best of luck mate.
We just had three of these via our Rogue but he used them all, If we pick any up I will get them to PM you via mail in game. I know when transferring how much of a pain it can be to transfer all your gold so I'll let my raiders aware of the need for the cards and start making some myself.

Best of luck in your future endeavors!
1 option is to make a guild and then transfer the guild, that is expensive in terms of $$ though.
Buy level 2+ guild on realm, make your toon GM. Then xfer guild if you leaving realm, will xfer both you and your toon.

And it's not expensive, I think 65$ for faction change + realm xfer for both guild AND GM of guild.
That or make Vial of the sands drakes like 26-28k in mats sells for like 29k ish on high pop realms and is a really easy way to maintain gold and transfer at lower cost.
Leaving the server I take it.

Best of luck mate.

Ahh, I was wondered why you were paying the price you are for these.
05/09/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Morge
That or make Vial of the sands drakes like 26-28k in mats sells for like 29k ish on high pop realms and is a really easy way to maintain gold and transfer at lower cost.

Depends on the realm.

While I can't be bothered to search Saurfang's AH for the cost to make several of these, I'm going to assume it's around 28k or more.

But if you go to high pop servers, they can be worth as little as 20-23k due to people duping the Sands of Time and flooring the prices.

Probably the easiest, but hardly the most efficient.

https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?realm=A-Frostmourne&item=65891

vs

https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?realm=H-Saurfang&item=65891

Both are at extremes of the spectrum, with Frostmourne being extremely low (22-24k on the AH currently) and Saurfang while not the highest, is certainly up there at an average price of 40k or so.

IMO, you're better off making motorbikes, as you're less likely to have people selling them for way under production cost.
05/09/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Morge

Indeed when I had to transfer over 500k with our guild we brought items we knew were good sellers and sold them on this server. We ended up making more money.