Diablo 3

General Discussion
So with the new diablo coming out are most of you going to give WoW a break and play that or is some people not to excited about it ?
I can play D3 between raids. Real ID works in it, too, so people can yell if they need me.

Gives me an excuse to do something besides level my 8th alt.
I can play D3 between raids. Real ID works in it, too, so people can yell if they need me.

Gives me an excuse to do something besides level 8 alts.
I can finally kill time with something new and exciting!
Not really all that excited for it. I burnt out on the first two pretty quick. I played the beta on the open weekend and I can see this one getting old for me really fast too.

Ill likely just play diablo 3 when my friends are on it, and be back in wow when they aren't.
to be honest i probably won't play it that often. i got it free so it's not like i had to spend extra money on it and i've never really been a big diablo fan so no i won't stop WoW.
cause some people have been saying they will quit WOW completely for diablo 3 which is pretty stupid if you ask me but i guess each to there own decision
diablo for most people will be a hobby or a off game to WOW for those stale and boring nights plus shutdown night
I am going to play D3 just enough to collect rare items and auction them in the RMAH so I can fund my WOW account.
I am pretty excited about it - not sure if it will be good. But I was pretty sure I would buy it anyway so I got the annual pass.
I would but then I realized I have already paid for the next 3 months. So I might as well play WoW as well.

Gives me an excuse to do something besides level my 9th alt.
Me and my gf just got WoW in January this year.. Wanted to do something together and I also wanted to kill some time and wait for D3 to be announced.. SC2 was awesome but I've been waiting for D3 for far too long! But to be honest now, I just love WoW... I love the opposing factions, how races start in different places... I dislike somethings like soul bound or how 'Everyone is a winner' because all this game is, is time.. But man it's fun.. So much to do. Not sure how much I'll play D3.. Played beta and it wasn't that great.. But hey, that was just scratching the surface. We'll see.. Back to grinding JP for me..
I'm playing both. Because it isn't impossible to play more than one game.
Nope.

I'll most likely play through it once or twice as a Demon Hunter and maybe something else just to see the story-line played through. Might screw around on it from time to time when I'm bored with WoW and have some time to kill, but that's about it. Who knows though, maybe it'll be so awesome I'll just forget about WoW. ^.^
I'll be playing a sure as a hell of a lot more than I am playing WoW.

Unless you count being alt tabbed in the forums / youtube / afk as playing wow.
Excited for both and will be playing both.
Sadly "Your Video Card Is Not Supported" is keeping me from trying it out

Gives me an excuse to do something besides level my 8th alt.
Havent played WoW in months and have no intentions of playing it again. Just been hanging around waiting on D3.