Unkillable level 10 Horde NPC currently in SW

Bug Report
Yeaaaah. So I'm on my alt on the server Emerald Dream, and theres a Horde NPC named Venya Marthand walking around SW with about 20 people attacking her and she won't die.

So what's going on Blizz?
Horde favoritism.
Its a bug it has happened on other servers
Whats going on is the NPC in question, is unkillable.

Which is all fine and good in theory, to prevent Alliance from ganking low level questgivers. However, she is vulnerable to certain mechanics that allow her to be kited to SW.

Happened on FM earlier. She was there for about 3 hours.
Whats going on is the NPC in question, is unkillable.

Which is all fine and good in theory, to prevent Alliance from ganking low level questgivers. However, she is vulnerable to certain mechanics that allow her to be kited to SW.

Happened on FM earlier. She was there for about 3 hours.

I just looked the NPC up on WoWhead...these people kite her to Stormwind all the way from Tirisfal Glades? That's one long walk.
>.>

This really didn't need to be moved from General. And if it was going to get moved, it probably should have gone to Bug Reports.
I've never seen this on Horde.

Is there an Ally version of this NPC?
horde had that world boss in that one area where diremaul is. it was an alliance leader in one of the cities. and she was kiteable all the way to org, and would even kill everyone with her OP aoe move. she would even fight the warchief and kill him too.

so horde had their time too. its just the alliance's turn :P

I just looked the NPC up on WoWhead...these people kite her to Stormwind all the way from Tirisfal Glades? That's one long walk.

Reminds me of the deadwind spider glitch that started popping up earlier.

Reminds me of the time some horde kited Shandris Feathermoon from Feralas all the way to Orgrimmar.
She pritty much 1 shotted anyone around her when she did her mass moonfire AOE.
She also owned Garrosh easy lol.

Anyway, this sort of thing needs fixed.
Maybe prevent the npc's from exiting the zone they spawned from?
yea I just reported it tough little forsaken gal to.
There is Orno Grimtotem in Orgrimar too, but you cant kite him (least you cant taunt or attack him) and the undead in SW you can taunt and attack (she just wont die) strange things going on, one day i hearthed to Lions pride Inn (last week) and a 2 headed dude that looked like Problem was in there killing anything that moved, is the world of warcraft going crazy? LOL