Most OP class for MoP

General Discussion
I know that there is no definite answer, but what do you think it will be?
hunter
Im going to say Monk.
Monks + Warriors, then it will shift towards Mages, Paladins, and Rogues as it always does. Locks will this time be middle of the pack, along with Priests and DKs. Hunters, Druids, and Shaman will be low end.

My awesome predictions.
Monks + Warriors, then it will shift towards Mages, Paladins, and Rogues as it always does. Locks will this time be middle of the pack, along with Priests and DKs. Hunters, Druids, and Shaman will be low end.

My awesome predictions.

Well, if the new legendary does turn out to be an agi staff/polearm, druids may not necessarily be bottom of the barrel.

*fingers and toes crossed*

My awesome predictions.

shadow priest is already kinda amazing imo.. im only 2.2k resil and i can blow up 4k resil people purdy nice..
Monks are pretty stupid OP atm and they completely replace rogues.
My money is on
Monk
Warlock
And Mage
Shouldn't you wait until the expansion actually comes out and then judge for yourself?
05/10/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Givemepizza
Shouldn't you wait until the expansion actually comes out and then judge for yourself?

No.
05/10/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Givemepizza

I thought beta was all about judging.
monks will be the most OP, but they will nerf holy pally's first. because they always nerf holly pally's. even when they don't need nerfed. when ret needed nerfed, they nerfed holy. when are we getting divine intervention back?
OK, so it seams like monk will be the most OP. But which of the original classes will be the most op?
Well right now, demo lock.
I'd guess Monk, Lock, Druid.
Monk because it's the new shiny class.
Lock because they're getting overhaul and looks pretty cool atm.
Druids because ride-able white stag, orca, permanent treant form, huge boomie on CD, and all those new spells!!!!
I'd guess Monk, Lock, Druid.
Monk because it's the new shiny class.
Lock because they're getting overhaul and looks pretty cool atm.
Druids because ride-able white stag, orca, permanent treant form, huge boomie on CD, and all those new spells!!!!

and paladins 1 shotting people... you cant really go by the way things look in beta
Before beta patches, 2h monks where OP. That has evened out a bit. But as for release? Mages would be my guess. or monks in general