(H) The Blackmarket Cartel now hiring!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
bump
Btw, did you have a list of the event rules and sceduled events/guidelines for the meeting posted up somewhere?
And can Decland show up in a thong?
meeting went well, Catteline we need to talk, Decland can't EVER show up in thongs, and bump.
Bump for the Blackmarket!
We will be in contact.
I may be a member of the Four Winds, but I'm more than happy to freelance for you guys IC, also I might be able to sweet talk our officers into a possible alliance, what do you say?
05/27/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Splink
I may be a member of the Four Winds, but I'm more than happy to freelance for you guys IC, also I might be able to sweet talk our officers into a possible alliance, what do you say?

I say fantastic Idea, we need to meet and discuss.

Silverheart, we should indeed talk. Come see me or a Cartel rep.
05/28/2012 05:20 AMPosted by Salsbury

I say fantastic Idea, we need to meet and discuss.

Silverheart, we should indeed talk. Come see me or a Cartel rep.

Sure, not a problem, I'll bring this up OOC first, but I wouldn't mind having a round or two with you guys in Ratchet (Although I'm partial to Booty Bay myself)
Well Booty Bay works. We use Ratchet because apart from the cool design of it, we can monitor all trade that comes out from Booty Bay and act on it.
Bump!
05/28/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Salsbury
Well Booty Bay works. We use Ratchet because apart from the cool design of it, we can monitor all trade that comes out from Booty Bay and act on it.

Sound business strategy, I approve!
Why thank you, though it seems the occasional rowdy orcs have walked in on my boys and started some nasty business. However it all seems to be taken care of, though ICly I'm not too happy about it. Oh well, we are doing well it seems.
and bump for bump's sake
*Click click bump*
bump
Y'know, I was lookin for this thread earlier and couldn't find it.
It hit page 3, apparently, but thanks Crest!
Hi Sals.
HAI CREST!!