Unable to establish connection to server

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
Some of it I can safely say is due to carrier issues (mostly 3G, not 4G) and WiFi, but most of it is due to increased traffic causing all sorts of issues to crop up at multiple levels. I don't know about Rogers Canada but iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0+ is not the cause.

If you like, you may contact our Customer Support dept and speak with a Billing rep about a refund. I don't know the policy on this, but it seems like a legitimate concern to me. As a user myself, I absolutely love WoW Remote, but if it's impacting you, let support know.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

US & Canada: 1-800-592-5499 7AM to 8PM PST
I've been constantly getting disconnected from WoW remote to the point that every time I do something, I have to log out, then log back in to send a message. I know there's probably some server problems, but I just thought I'd post my specifications if that helps.

I use a 3rd gen ipod touch (MC008ll model number) with wifi and 5.1 iOS.

It's only been happening the past day or two, and I have been able to use WoW remote in the past without any interruptions. However, I keep getting interrupted almost on a constant basis today.

Edit: Simply hitting the "retry" or "sign in" button doesn't do anything. I have to completely log out then back in.
Yes, I noted the retry button issue on the third page. This will be fixed in our very next build. However, it's not a consistently reproduced bug.
Although I am still having the same issues like Kerenyx, I realized something today. Getting kicked out of guild chat mid-sentence happens regularly, but on occasion (not everytime) I can re-log right back in or it will automatically re-establish the connection ("you are no longer away"). As above most of the time hitting the "sign in" button doesn't work if the app doesn't automatically re-acquire the connection.

HOWEVER, if I put my phone down long enough for my screen to just fade (maybe 20-30 seconds of not touching the screen) I will get "kicked off" -- every time -- and require a complete log out and log in.
Although I am still having the same issues like Kerenyx, I realized something today. Getting kicked out of guild chat mid-sentence happens regularly, but on occasion (not everytime) I can re-log right back in or it will automatically re-establish the connection ("you are no longer away"). As above most of the time hitting the "sign in" button doesn't work if the app doesn't automatically re-acquire the connection.

HOWEVER, if I put my phone down long enough for my screen to just fade (maybe 20-30 seconds of not touching the screen) I will get "kicked off" -- every time -- and require a complete log out and log in.

Phone specs?
I have a sprint galaxy s and I keep trying to log in and all I get is unable to establish a connection. Even if I am using 3g or wifi it says the same to both
That happend when I try to log into guild chat
I only just got a new smartphone and downloaded the mobile armory. I was very excited about the mobile gchat and signed up for wow remote right away as well. I have not been able to log in even once. It always says "unable to establish connection with server". A friend in my guild has had the same problem recently. The auction house works fine, but not the guild chat. I read in another thread about issues on the Moon Guard server, but that was over a month ago, but it may still be the case as my friend was able to log into another guild on tanaris. Is this still an issue with the Moon Guard server specifically?

Phone specs?

Same as I posted a couple pages back.

IPhone 4
iOS 5.xx
Roger wireless - carrier in Canada
I was able to connect to my Moon Guard- Horde guild chat just fine. Moon Guard- Alliance on the other hand.... I stayed connected for about 10 minutes before it disconnected me. I go for days at a time without being able to sign on. Auction House usage is hit or miss. Sometimes it shows me , other times it doesn't.

I have a character on a different realm, no issues whatsoever connecting to guild chat.

Samsung Galaxy S 4g - TMobile
We're looking into all of these reported issues. The root cause is not the Mobile Armory, but is rather on the server, so this will take some time.

Phone specs?

Android 4g... Same issue
Same issue here

iPhone 4s
Telus

ALWAYS getting the 'Unable to establish Connect to Server' error.

Pls fix!
Always get the "unable to establish connection to server" for guild chat.

In the past I have made use of the faction service change, and our guild has used the name change service if that changes anything.

Current phone specs:

Verizon
Motorola Droid X
Android Ver: 2.3.4
doesn't matter whether I am 3G or wi-fi.
I'm unable to use the guild chat, I get 'unable to establish connection to the server' (sometimes 'chat connection error, connection timed out) then later I press sign in again and get 'the armory encountered an error handlin this request' and I have to sign back into the app.

Iphone 4s
ios 5.1 (9b179)
carrier sprint 12.0 3g
or wifi w/cox communications
Odd thing for me is, this character can access guild chat, but 2 other characters in a separate guild cannot. Is there any point in me trying to fix this myself, or should I just wait for this to be fixed?
I'm unable to use the guild chat, I get 'unable to establish connection to the server' (sometimes 'chat connection error, connection timed out) then later I press sign in again and get 'the armory encountered an error handlin this request' and I have to sign back into the app.

Iphone 4s
ios 5.1 (9b179)
carrier sprint 12.0 3g
or wifi w/cox communications

Mines working now after server restart.
Yesterday (7-23-12) I was unable to actually access the guild chat feature of the Mobile Armory. I can log into the Mobile Armory App, but when I try to access the guild chat feature I get this error message "Chat Connection Error: Unable to establish connection to server." Apparently despite this error, my name will then appear as online to my guildmates, since when I did finally log onto wow from home late last night, my friends were wondering why I hadn't responded earlier in the evening.

Today (7-24-12) I'm receiving the same error message. I have gone into my apps and manually updated the Mobile Armory application, but that has not fixed my chat connection issues. I can access the app, but not the guild chat. I've tried rebooting my phone, and I even deleted and then re-installed the app to no avail.

My phone is the HTC Evo, Sprint service provider. Not sure what other information you may need, and I'm not overly tech savvy, but any tips tricks or advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. I've been able to access this feature every time I've tried before yesterday. I use it to keep in touch while I work my late evening shifts at my job. I've loved it up until this connection issue :(
7-25-12 update: Still not working, though one of my toons shows as Mobile in the list of online guild members, despite the fact my mobile won't actually connect me to the chat feature.
I keep getting "Login Failed" "Unable to establish connection to server."

However, I can login to the game and the forums just fine.

I'm on an iPhone 4 with ios 5.1.1(9B206). I have verizon as my carrier, but I'm currently on wifi. I use the mobile armory on an intermittent basis, though I've been using it pretty consistently for the past 2 or 3 days. Today is the first time I've encountered this error.

Is this because you announced MoP and your web servers are overloaded?