Server Balance?

Ravenholdt
((

Hello all,

Just curious what the server balance is over here? And how is the RP/PVP? Is it intertwined fairly well?

Thanks.

))
More Horde then Ally, but it isn't that bad.

We love our quiet little corner of the WoW universe. You have to really work to get things going, but when you do it is totally worth it.

Join Ally -> Join Twilight Empire -> live out the rest of your wow days in relaxation

If you want high energy action, look elsewhere.
(( Hello and thank you for looking into joining the Ravenholdt community! As Nathaenai said, the server balance has definitely equaled out, though I do believe that there are still more Horde than Alliance here.

As for RP-PvP, it does take a while to get started, but I feel that we've been having more of it lately. There has been the 4th War storyline, which has resulted in some skirmishes and battles. And I know that House Ravensong is doing an amazing job with starting up various WPvP conflicts.

We would love to have you look into our friendly server and I know that many of us are more than happy to answer questions in-game if you have them. Ravenholdt has a decent range of guilds with regards to PvP, ranging from those who attack aggressively (House Ravensong) to those who defend and attack only when there is a compelling reason to move past precepts of pacifism (Twilight Empire). We also have social RP guilds and a wide range of activities that each guild hosts and participates in. And one of the great things about Ravenholdt is that we all work together to build up and support our individual members, our guilds, and our entire community!

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I hope that you decide to join our community! ))
TOO MANY DRUNKEN DWARVES...

Other than that, its a good server. don't let the faction imbalance fool ya...damn ally are like badgers...mean and orney as hell. Did I say badgers...I meant honey badgers.
Bob is not on any menus and Bob is certainly not offering Rockey Mountian oysters.

Begone little one before I sit on ya.
((

Thank you all for your insight. It appears that we will be rerolling here, and look forward to partaking in the fun.

))
I think I put poor ol' Bob on edge.... >.>
LOL...I am not on edge....I just dont want the edge put to me or my "boys".
05/15/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Bobcat
LOL...I am not on edge....I just dont want the edge put to me or my "boys".

Then I might suggest avoiding fights with those of us who have to deal with your "boys" at eye level. :D
I will have you know that I wear a titansteel cup...now if that is obsolete to protect my "boys" then I am willing to pay a BS to make me a pyrium cup. I will tip extra since it will be extra extra large.

Can't have the "boys" swing at eye level like two huge pinatas to sword swinging gnomes.
I wasn't offering a fight, I was offering pistachios!

...Besides, it wouldn't be me offering a fight, it'd be the felguard Vinnie. Or the TE military branch.

<-- Citizen's Branch's Official Coward.

The last time I messed with a friggen lock...I was re-taught that they dot and fear. I should not have bothered Virena during one of the WPvP events. Though, I will say trying to flee Saturn while in seal form was a bad idea...

Damn Seal clubbing b@#$%ard.

And your offer of pistachios reeks of an offer to give people Bob's Rocky Mountain Fried. Oysters

I will have you know that I wear a titansteel cup...now if that is obsolete to protect my "boys" then I am willing to pay a BS to make me a pyrium cup. I will tip extra since it will be extra extra large.

Nat is a blacksmith. >.>
05/17/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Bobcat
Though, I will say trying to flee Saturn while in seal form was a bad idea...

Saturn = Ci = one of mah Undead Boyz an I <3s him.

05/17/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Cayreth
Nat is a blacksmith. >.>

I seem to recall Nat's fashions run a little... snug.
I am not sure how I would go about making a crotchless pyrium cup, but I will work tirelessly until a solution is found!
If you need, I will come to SW so you can get some measurements so the cup fits properly.

Off topic, its about damn time my beat partner get back in service. Tired of covering 100 sq miles by myself.