SWTOR

Barthilas
I have just come back from swtor......I really do hope Bioware can stay committed and yield a fantastic mmo just as blizzard has. unfortunately for me im not the biggest fan of sitting through a myriad of fully dialogued cutscenes, this alone deterred me from the game. Curious to see if any others out there have done the same and returmed to wow, and why?
I returned to WoW because SWTOR is a piece of !@#$, good way to waste $60
SWTOR was a massive disappointment, it was severely broken in many areas and it just didn't feel fun. Abilities felt the same, lack of CDs, pvp was rubbish and the classes weren't anything like they were in the movies.

WoW still by far the best MMO on the market, and games like SWTOR really make you appreciate WoW, regardless on the games current flaws.
SWTOR is a good game, I really like certain aspects of it. The story and dialogue etc. are all good. But yeah, it's still got a lot of fine tuning left to do. PVP is woeful at best and just the overall gameplay needs a lot of work. I would have preferred it if BioWare just made it single player and called it Knights of the Old Republic 3 instead.

It's still an okay MMO but yeah, it's nowhere near as accessible as WoW is, which is why I stopped playing TOR and resubbed with WoW.
I played SWToR for awhile, but my server population flatlined, warzones stopped, and I couldn't transfer servers. So I'm back in WoW.
The game was fun, then i cleared the endgame content two weeks after hitting 50 (Despite the best efforts by SOA bugs) got bored and came back to wow haha
I quit at level 40 when i realised the game was unlikely to get any funner than it already wasn't
SWTOR was fun for me. Just got tired of the game, and needed a break. Will go back later on in the year. For now just going to enjoy questing in wow.
The game had only one good thing and that was its plot i loved the feel of the storys, it made me enjoy my character throughout the lvling and it was nice feeling like their PvP showed more purpose. i was getting kind of bored of HA i channeled into the flag this base is now mine.

Problem was it all got old after awhile
Necro'd thread much
The game had only one good thing and that was its plot i loved the feel of the storys, it made me enjoy my character throughout the lvling and it was nice feeling like their PvP showed more purpose. i was getting kind of bored of HA i channeled into the flag this base is now mine.

Problem was it all got old after awhile

Yeh the questing story stuff was cool in beta, but it was obvious it wasn't going to be enough for an MMO playerbase.
I think that WoW is the best by far, but swtor was not a disapointment in my opinion. I think that the real piece of !@#$ mmo was guild wars 2 very disapointed in the way that game turned out wow is the best and nothing can kill wow but blizzard itself.
Right on Beastwood, right on.
the game was fun for the first few levels, I got max and started to the end game grind and was like F... this
Companies continually make the mistake of copying WoW. Honestly, the only MMO that has come out recently that has a chance of building a large playerbase is Guild Wars 2, purely because Arena Net *didn't* copy Blizzard.