A new "Uld" in Pandaria?

Story Forum
Okay, each major continet has at least one "Uld"/Titan complex in it. The Eastern Kingdom's have Uldaman, Kalimdor has Uldum, and Northrend has Ulduar. What do you think the odds are of the discovery of a new "Uld" in Pandaria?
There is one, it's called Mogu'shan vaults. From the dungeon journal on Elegon:
Dedicated to the advancement of their empire, the mogu salvaged and repurposed titan technology to generate untold power in the depths of this ancient complex. Why these energies have been focused into the cold will of a celestial dragon is a mystery that lies at the very heart of the vaults.

o:
So that's the first Titan complex without an Uld?

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!
It could have been given an Uld name by the titans, but was taken over and renamed "Mogu'shan Vaults" by the Mogu. I thought they were titan creations themselves, but now that journal entry it sounds otherwise...
05/24/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Vegdrasil
It could have been given an Uld name by the titans, but was taken over and renamed "Mogu'shan Vaults" by the Mogu. I thought they were titan creations themselves, but now that journal entry it sounds otherwise...

Yea, I had always thought that they were maybe responsible for shaping some lifeforms, and the ol' Curse of Flesh corrupted them into ruling the lifeforms they created/altered.
Theories on old name go!

Uldaria
Uldagain!
Uldamaron
Uldiss.
Ulddlu
Uldamogun.
Uld'Aman

... Wait a minute...
Uldatron 5000 5.2.67564b
Uldatherion.
Uldarok (Titan Bird place)

Halls of Eternal Flight
Halls of Knowledge
Steelwing Forge
Uldamis
Uld'Aman

... Wait a minute...
I lol'd.

Uldaroom
Temple of the Great Celestials or. Uldestial

>:)
So that's the first Titan complex without an Uld?

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!

Not really. The 3 primary ones use an "Uld" prefix, but there's plenty of smaller ones that don't use one at all. There's a good chance the Pandaria complex in the Mogu'shan Vaults isn't anywhere close to the size of what we saw in Ulduar, Uldaman, or Uldum.

Uldum took up an entire zone. Ulduar, especially if you include the related installations across the Storm Peaks, wasn't much smaller. Uldaman might not appear to be that big, but considering it's ruined and buried state who knows how many chambers have yet to be uncovered. If the Mogu'shan Vaults titan installation is limited to the raid itself, then there's no reason to assume it was ever considered on par with the 3 primary installations we know about.