TLPD Patrol Route?

General Discussion
recenetly ive been trying to get the Time-Lost Proto-Drake on my warrior. i have it on my druid, but that was through a stroke of luck. i know TLPD is a rare spawn of Vyragosa, but where exactly are the spawn points? and i know they both have 4 possible routes. (the uldaur route, the frosthold route, the brunnhilddar route, and the temple of storms route). which direction do they fly in each route, seeing itll be more effective to fly in the opposite direction so you dont just tail behind them? thanks
The best known spawn is over the Bor's Breath frozen "waterfall" I believe. Don't know if that's the most frequent.
ah okay. when i got it on my druid, i was farming his patrol routes, but i dont know the specifics of exactly where
I'd say just wait for MOP and not worrying about getting a 2nd one since mounts will be account wide.
05/15/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Badroguex
Just get npcscan and npcscan overlay so you can patrol all his paths, it shows them on the minimap.

i know, i have both of those, but whats it matter if youre flying the same direction as them, but in front of or behind them, so the addon may not even pick them up

05/15/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Holycrud
I'd say just wait for MOP and not worrying about getting a 2nd one since mounts will be account wide.

not a bad idea, but im gunna be an achievement !@#$% on my warrior
Hi,

I reccomend checking this site out first:

http://tlpdresource.com/

helped me alot even though it took me 3-5 or something I cant remember months of getting. People get in chat room occasionally, I'm there most of the time aswell

Cheers.
Hope this helps:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100817113816/wowwiki/images/thumb/1/1a/Time-Lost_Proto_Drake_paths.jpg/830px-Time-Lost_Proto_Drake_paths.jpg
Mine spawned directly above the engine of the makers
05/15/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Holycrud

^

The most popular spot is Bor's Breath, above the lake that's next to Frosthold. Found mine there.