Wts the following items on Illidan-Horde:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 750k FIRM each
Reins of the Spectral Tiger 400k each
Magic Rooster Egg 350k each
Swift Shorestrider 125k
White Riding Camel 200k each
Big Battle Bear 110k
Tabard of the Lightbringer 200k each

I am always looking to buy any mounts, mostly interested in Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger.

I am unable to transfer all trades must be done on Illidan-Horde.

Feel free to add me on real ID: ryadh2005@gmail.com
Hello!
I'm currently selling two mounts :

1x X-51 Nether-Rocket
1x X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
I'm looking for 125K for the Nether Rocket & 150K for the X-Treme.
Gold is preferable. I am able to negotiable.

I would be interested in trading both + a deathcharger + 200K for a Swift Spectral.
That would total to 500K-ish, I believe.
I'm also interested in a Magic Rooster Egg. I will toss 150K + The X-Treme for the Rooster. ^^
I will provide a level 2 Guild if you are willing to trade a Swift Spectral/Magic Rooster.

Exiled Legion is also selling Heroic Ragnaros Mounts at 125,000 gold per.
We can work out a deal w/ TCG Mounts if interested.

My real ID is Someplayeryouare@yahoo.com
I am not interested in transferring so please keep that in mind.
Selling Teebu's Blazing Longsword, 30k, cheap price is to encourage you to come to me. We also have a Blade of Hanna on the AH here for 20k bid/40k buyout if you'd be interested in that too.

Fever is also selling mounts/titles/full clears & items from Heroic Dragon Soul. Our officers are Parmenion, Silvertitan, and Stalos.

Prices are negotiable:

Dragon Soul

The Complete Dragon Soul Experience (500k) includes:

Life-Binder's Handmaiden
The Savior of Azeroth title
8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic
Any BoP gear not needed by our raiders

The Dragon Soul Special (350k) includes:

8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic
Any BoP gear not needed by our raiders

Deathwing's Ride and Title (350k) includes:

[Life-Binder's Handmaiden]
The option to purchase available iLevel 416 Weapons

The Savior of Azeroth (100k) includes:

The option to purchase available iLevel 416 Weapons at an additional 100k per piece

iLevel 416 Gear (100K):

The option to purchase individual items is available off Spine and Madness.
Madness Items: You must pay for the Savior of Azeroth title if you do not already have the achievement.

Note the following:

Life-Binder's Handmaiden is not guaranteed to be a 100% drop forever. Mimiron's Head & Invincible's Reins were changed to a 1% drop rate when 4.0 hit so get your mount today!.

Dragon Soul: We are selling individual items. Items for purchase will made available to the buyer. If you have any questions regarding the purchase of individual items, please contact an officer in-game.

Dragon Soul: Individuals willing to purchase a full run will always take priority over individuals wishing to purchase items off of multiple bosses.

Dragon Soul: Individuals willing to purchase the title/mount will always take priority over individuals wishing to purchase items off of multiple bosses, but not over those wishing to purchase a full run + mount.

Dragon Soul: If you are interested in purchasing any gear from Spine or Madness of Deathwing, please contact an officer in-game to see if we are selling that particular piece of gear.

Dragon Soul: If you are looking to purchase gear from Spine or Madness, you would be required to pay the amount we charge for that particular encounter + the price of the item you are looking to purchase.

Dragon Soul: Prices are negotiable. Please don't hesitate to contact an officer if you wish to work a deal.

We are also now selling the legendary gem clusters. If interested you may whisper an officer for details.
WTB:
Mini Thor - 275k+ bought
Soul-Trader Beacon - 400k+
Heavy Murloc Egg - 300k+ bought
Dragon Kite - 300k+ bought
Fetish Shaman's Spear - 250k+ bought
White Riding Camel - 200k+ when released

Also will buy:
Sand Scarab and Spurious Sarcophagus - prices negotiable whenever they are released

and:
Hippogryph Hatchling - 50k+

I am on Stormscale (A) or Windrunner (A). I cannot transfer currently, very reputable buyer. I have level 2 guilds also for transfer. To inquire or negotiate, you can add me: dnagyrase123@gmail.com Thank you.[/quote
WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger . I am on Frostmourne Horde but am able to transfer for the right offer.
you can add my realid aymon.b@hotmail.com to get in contact. Thanks!
WTS Corrupted Hippogryph on Proudmoore Alliance for 195k. Send me a message in game.
Selling Reins of the Spectral Tiger on Wyrmrest Accord, Alliance. I will not transfer. Message me ingame, or my real ID

thestealthytaco@gmail.com
WTS: Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops. 150k on Shandris - US. Price negotiable. Not willing to transfer.

Real ID: jimmyctr@yahoo.com
BUYING:

Dragon Kite – 150k
Hippogryph Hatchling – bought
Soul-Trader Beacon – 250k
Spectral Tiger Cub – bought
Tuskarr Kite - 90k
Heavy Murloc Egg – 125k

Magic Rooster Egg – 180k
Wooly White Rhino – 160k
Big Blizzard Bear – 250k

SELLING OR TRADING:

Amani Dragonhawk
Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger x 2
"Firelord" title
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor
"Savior of Azeroth" title
Heroic DS gear including ilevel 416 weapons, except random drops like Cunning, Vial, etc.
Life-Binder's Handmaiden - will be available in a couple of weeks
Tier 11 achieves for Reins of the Drake of the East Wind
Tier 11 titles: "Dragonslayer", "Blackwing's Bane", and "of the Four Winds".
& more!

Can also give you Vial of the Sands that I value at 17k each --at this moment--, to make your transfer easier, and make you more profit. For example, you sell me 340k gold of items, I give you 20 Vials that you could resell for more on your home realm. I'll do anything I can so you don't have to pay for guild bank transfers.

I cannot transfer to another realm. The transaction or code redemption must take place on Illidan Horde, or cross-realm. Real ID contact: asileyar@gmail.com. If you add me to RID, be sure to enter a clear note, such as "TCG", for the add request.

*Note*
For those that don't know - you CANNOT xrealm Dragon Soul raids. It's literally impossible. The only raids that can be done xrealm are old content. You would have to transfer to Illidan for Dragon Soul, but not for Firelands.
Hello!
I'm currently selling two mounts & buying one mount :

1x X-51 Nether-Rocket
1x X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
I'm looking for 125K for the Nether Rocket & 150K for the X-Treme.
Gold is preferable. I am able to negotiable.

Buying :
Magic Rooster Egg 150K + X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME.

I would be interested in trading both + a deathcharger + 200K for a Swift Spectral.
That would total to 500K-ish, I believe.
I'm also interested in a Magic Rooster Egg. I will toss 150K + The X-Treme for the Rooster. ^^
I will provide a level 2 Guild if you are willing to trade a Swift Spectral/Magic Rooster.

Exiled Legion is also selling Heroic Ragnaros Mounts at 125,000 gold per.
We can work out a deal w/ TCG Mounts if interested.

My real ID is Someplayeryouare@yahoo.com
Looking to Buy several TCG Mounts on Proudmoore Alliance/Horde.

You can create a lvl 1 on proudmoore, redeem the mounts, trade them for the gold, buy a lvl 2 guild and transfer out with the gold... or you can just transfer in and out the old fashioned way - that's upto you. I can buy mounts worth several million at a time, so the large transaction should help you clear out your stocks / make the deal worthwhile for us both.

With Mists of Pandaria releasing soon, it's a good oppurtunity to beef up your gold reserves!

Following is what I'm offering for the mounts.

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger + Reins of the Spectral Tiger = 700,000 gold.

X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME + X-51 Nether-Rocket = 210,000 gold.

Wooly White Rhino = 110,000 gold.

Blazing Hippogryph = 120,000 gold.

Mottled Drake = 80,000 gold.

Savage Raptor = 90,000 gold.

Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger = 50,000 gold.

Tabard of the Lightbringer = 110,000 gold.

Amani Dragonhawk = 90,000 gold.

Magic Rooster Egg = 180,000 gold.

White Riding Camel = 125,000 gold.

Also paying via Vial of the Sands adjusting just 25,000g for each - to the entire value of the mounts. Vials can be traded on BOTH FACTIONS on Proudmoore.
Looking to buy Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger On Llane alliance side. Offering 380k and a Teebu's Blazing Longsword.

Unfortunately i cannot transfer at this time.

Real ID - Matt.smity1290@gmail.com
selling Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - taking offers (I may be able to transfer/faction change to you)

Real id is mr.limpit@gmail.com
selling Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - taking offers (I may be able to transfer/faction change to you)

I can offer you 450000 gold for it.

I have gold and Vial of the Sands on both factions, so you only need to get server transfers instead of Faction change also. I adjust 25000g per vial. Either straight gold or part / full value in Vials suits me.

Additionally, if you are looking for DS heroic Madness kill with the Lifebinder mount, I can have that arranged as well on proudmoore alliance faction ( in part payment of tiger value ).

You can contact me on maxdps / Mindblowing if interested. Items are ready and you can just trade me when you see me online.

Offer is 550k, I have sent you a real ID request.
WTB Blue Murloc Egg

Offering: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger, Reins of the Spectral Tiger, Vial of the Sands x4, 175k gold, and a guild to transfer off with.

Leave RiD here if interested! :D
Selling Reins of the Spectral Tiger on Wyrmrest Accord, Alliance. I will not transfer. Message me ingame, or my real ID

thestealthytaco@gmail.com
WTB Big Blizzard Bear & Fetish Shaman's Spear on Madoran reach me via realid 4wow@oh.rr.com, post here or ingame mail Ignaeus. 350k or more for the bear, Spear is negotiable , also willing to xfer thanks